+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/6 Jersey Shore Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/6 Jersey Shore Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4141707;
    Sammi is a miserable waste of space. She is the most uninteresting boring cranky reality TV personality ever. They should have just thrown her off the cast and brought someone interesting in. Denna might have just been humoring her but Sammi gave her attitude right away.

I still dont see how they 'betrayed' her in Miami yet her boyfriend who was hooking up with other girls was there for her. She is just totally crazy.
    By now, Sammi would have SEEN Season 2 on TV or DVD and she would have seen that they (Jwow and Snooki) were worried about all the lying Ronnie was doing to Sammi and all the hooking up he was doing at the clubs when Sammi would leave the clubs early ... so I don't get why Sammi is even still with THIS loser.
    Wasn't he just indicted for that fight from Season 1 on the Boardwalk?
    And Sammi's mom waving goodbye to them and yelling out to Ronnie, "please take care of my Sammi for me" ... WHATTTTTT.

I think she owes Jwow and Snooki an apology. Period. But she won't do that at all. She is too hung up on that loser. And yet she cries in her room that she has NO friends in the house.

Did you all see how close Snooki was sitting to the steering wheel ... my goodness, I don't think I could get a slice of bread between her chest and the steering wheel!
    KAREN

Kinda quiet in here, isn't anyone else watching?

Come on, tell us what you really thought!

KAREN

I did not like D AT ALL. She seems like the immature version of Snooki (which I know sounds stupid in itself). She's gonna get old real quick. HOWEVER, I really hate Sammi. Seriously girl? First off, she's so intent on being a bad ass, but she can't help but stare down and watch what they are doing???? It's going to be another long season with these two. It's so not fair we are stuck with two lazy annoying people, when they could have replaced them with some more partiers.

FORT Newbie

sammi is an idiot for getting mad at jenni and snooki for telling her the truth about her "boyfriend". actually, she's just an idiot. and she and ronnie are both selfish and rude for taking the upstairs room with three beds. it's not fair to mike. no one wants to share a room with the couple that fights all the time and mike isn't going to want to bring a girl back to that room. but when did ronnie and sammi think of anyone but themselves?

this new girl... i think she's trying too hard to fit in and it's going to backfire. she's the girl who wants to be noticed at the frat party so she gets naked, and then thinks everyone likes her even though they are laughing at her behind her back.

vinny's shower caddy makes me smile, but i had to stop and think if he was getting paid to endorse this caddy and we'll see him in a commercial. and that takes away from the show a little.

i love that the duck phone is there and that they all took the time to notice it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12