+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About the show

About the show

Jersey Shore | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

It's tee-shirt time! New Jersey's most recognizable housemates are reunited and returning to Seaside, NJ -- where all the fist-pumping magic began and a pop culture phenomenon was born. This outrageous and hilarious dysfunctional family goes back to work at the tee-shirt shop, kicks back in their original shore house and picks up right where it left off. Even though they're still experiencing some fallout from "the note" in Miami, nothing can stop the family dinners, G.T.L and gorilla hunting that have bonded them from the beginning. All seven roomies agree they are glad to be back and that Angelina is gone. Too bad none of them know Snooki has invited her BFF Deena Nicole Cortese to fill the void. This cast is about to double their pleasure because like her diminutive, fireball bestie Snooki, Deena is going to prove that big fun and big drama continue to come in small packages. More zany and entertaining than ever, these roommates are going to hit the boardwalk, beat up the beat in the club and continue to prove that while you can summer a lot of places -- the Jersey Shore is truly unforgettable.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: About the show

Just a quick question ... isn't this season 3!

1) Jersey Shore, 2) Miami and now back to 3) Jersey Shore.
    KAREN

I can't believe FoRT is covering this show!

I watched a ten-minute preview of the new season. The new roommate definitely makes herself known in the first few hours of her stay.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Also, why is this in a whole new forum? It used to be in the MTV forum? I am confused.
    I have a JERSEY SHORE thread going since the first season? Are we going to have two going now?
    KAREN

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4139818;
    Also, why is this in a whole new forum? It used to be in the MTV forum? I am confused.
    I have a JERSEY SHORE thread going since the first season? Are we going to have two going now?
    This gets its own forum now because I'm going to be recapping it. Any shows we recap or "cover" get their own forum with threads for contestants and recaps and such.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4139818;
    No. Discussion of Jersey Shore will now go in this forum, and there will be multiple threads for discussion instead of just one.

All the press photos are labeled "season 2" by MTV which is why Waywyrd set it up that way. It's the current season, either way.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 partial episodes of this show ever, but it reminds me very much of Real World, except with the same cast every season. The thing I don't get though, is on RW, they kick you out for fighting, but on JS, there are no consequences. I don't understand that! Anyone else think this is a little hypocritical of MTV?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm not sure where this belongs, but season 4 will be filmed this spring in Italy. This should be a train wreck of epic proportions and I cannot wait.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4164979;
    I'm not sure where this belongs, but season 4 will be filmed this spring in Italy. This should be a train wreck of epic proportions and I cannot wait.
    I wonder if they will be able to GTL in Italy?
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-26-2011 at 04:24 PM.

I can't wait to see what these crazies get up to in Italy! And I'm glad they're going to film it in the spring so it can be out later this year, I would hate to have to wait any longer than that. lol I love Jersday's too much.

+ Reply to Thread