Closed Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

FORT Newbie

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

I know! I love that we got to see his natural state hair. It feels like there's a fist fight in every episode now - I'm afraid they're all gonna eat each other. One day the guys'll get home from the gym and J-Woww will have a limb sticking out of her mouth. But i do so love the show...

These guys treat girls like sex objects, call them names, use them and disrespect them. So I thought it fitting Vinny got a taste of his own medicine so to speak when he got stood up by his date.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4062820;
    These guys treat girls like sex objects, call them names, use them and disrespect them. So I thought it fitting Vinny got a taste of his own medicine so to speak when he got stood up by his date.
    i agree that the men disrespect women, but i think vinny isn't nearly as bad as mike and pauly d. i would have rather it happened to one of them. vinny isn't as much of a jerk as he is a young single guy. but mike and pauly d are just animals. anyway i felt a tad bad for vinny just because he looked so pathetic when he got stood up.

The men do not respect the women...that is a given, but...lets look at Snooki & Angelina. They don't respect men either. They have used them as sex objects, called them names, had sex with multiple partners...even shared the same ones, yet no one has addressed this. Why?? Double standards anyone?

FORT Fogey

I felt terrible for Vinny because I think he's "the good one" so to speak.

But wait ... look at Pauly, he makes a call at 6AM and can get a girl to come over just to smush (as they call it). AND the girl gladly obliges and comes right over and they get right down to business ... ugh. So that is the caliber of girls they are dealing with ... I guess that is what is meant by a "booty call" ... ugh.

I did feel bad for Vinny BUT he came on tooooo strong. Telling Ramona she is his WIFE. Yikes, ya, she was flattered by it all but JUST FOR THAT NIGHT. Too strong, Vinny, BACK DOWN a bit when you are out.
    KAREN

Yes, Vinny came on far too strong. He's trying way too hard to compete with the experienced hound dogs in the house.

BTW-wasn't she dancing on a table when they met? Hard to believe she had time for the type of conversation that would lead him to believe she was "the one".

Mike was out of order regarding Angelina. He had no right to tell Jose (I think that's his name) anything. I don't really care much for Angelina, and I also question if this is the true Angelina or if she's trying to play the part to gain the reality tv gold the other castmates have gotten, but regardless Mike should mind his business. This guy has sniffed every butt in Miami and now he's joining the morality police all of a sudden?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

I don't know... I think that the girls Mike and Paulie bring home are pretty clear on the arrangement... Jose seemed to think he was starting a relationship. It's a little different.

She is 1000% wrong. Jose seems like a good guy and could probably do better, but really, Mike was out of line. He didn't do it out of any sort of love or respect for Jose, he did it because he hates Angelina.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

The girls that come home with these guys and wait in their beds while they fix a snack, know exactly what they are there for. I doubt that any one of those girls never saw the first season of the show, so they know exactly what these guys are all about. No one can use you without your permission.

Closed Thread