Closed Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

I was surprised MTV allowed Sammi and Jwow to STAY ON THE SHOW after their fight. Come on, that was pretty nasty. Broken nails and hair extensions all over the kitchen floor. I think Sammi said she was scratched in the face by Jwow.
    I have watched MTV for a long time and there was a time when MTV did NOT allow any physical violence at all OR YOU WERE GONE. :nono
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

agreed, that was kind of crazy - i kept expecting the door to fling open and have producers rush in. I guess they can't be there at all hours of the night...or are they - camera crew can't intervene, right?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4058553;
    I was surprised MTV allowed Sammi and Jwow to STAY ON THE SHOW after their fight. Come on, that was pretty nasty. Broken nails and hair extensions all over the kitchen floor. I think Sammi said she was scratched in the face by Jwow.
    I have watched MTV for a long time and there was a time when MTV did NOT allow any physical violence at all OR YOU WERE GONE. :nono

I think I read elsewhere that "no violence" was a Real World rule. I could be completely wrong.

More to the point, Jersey Shore is getting them ratings they could only dream of (the episode before last night's exceeded last season's average for 30 Rock, for example), and I doubt they'd give that up for a petty fight between Sammi STD Sweetheart and JWoww.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4058682;
    I think I read elsewhere that "no violence" was a Real World rule. I could be completely wrong.

More to the point, Jersey Shore is getting them ratings they could only dream of (the episode before last night's exceeded last season's average for 30 Rock, for example), and I doubt they'd give that up for a petty fight between Sammi STD Sweetheart and JWoww.
    You know I thought it was exactly something along those lines.
    KAREN

The rules are different for this show and I kind of like that. This is not the real world.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

if there really was a no hitting rule, jwoww would have gotten kicked off last season for hitting situation in ac. and angelina would have gotten kicked off for hitting pauly. and didn't ronnie hit vinny? there would be no cast left!

Interesting, VMA's had the JS kiddos on stage sitting in a HOT TUB (Jwow, Snooki, Pauly and Mike). NO Angelina or Vinny or Ronnie or Sammi UNLESS they were elsewhere. Hmmm. Oh and it was a reallllllly stupid skit. Chelsea Handler got into the HT with them, clothes, shoes everything and came out pregnant!!!

Edited/VMA's = Video Music Awards on MTV last night.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4059983;
    Interesting, VMA's had the JS kiddos on stage sitting in a HOT TUB (Jwow, Snooki, Pauly and Mike). NO Angelina or Vinny or Ronnie or Sammi UNLESS they were elsewhere. Hmmm. Oh and it was a reallllllly stupid skit. Chelsea Handler got into the HT with them, clothes, shoes everything and came out pregnant!!!

Edited/VMA's = Video Music Awards on MTV last night.
    Though not used in the skit, there are photos of the entire season 3 cast together arriving at the awards. Ronnie, Pauly, Mike, Snooki, J-Woww, Deena, Sammi, and Vinnie. What can I say, I love looking at pictures of pretty dresses. And I was impressed that Snooki looked much nicer than other red-carpet photos I've seen.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fan

You know, there was a scene in the last episode where Pauly must have just gotten out of the shower because his hair was kind of loose and all over the place. He actually looked pretty attractive to me like that! His hair definitely looked touchable....it's a shame he doesn't lose that awful blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;4060430;
    You know, there was a scene in the last episode where Pauly must have just gotten out of the shower because his hair was kind of loose and all over the place. He actually looked pretty attractive to me like that! His hair definitely looked touchable....it's a shame he doesn't lose that awful blowout.
    I saw that and was thinking the same thing. They showed him blow drying it and he looked cute to me with the more natural looking hair.

Closed Thread