Closed Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

FORT Newbie

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

How is Angelina a bigger b than Jwoww?!?! I'm starting to believe that girl is on steroids as much as she is quick to anger. She is totally in the wrong for playing the friend role but then writing a letter to Sammi instead of telling her. Also instead of just saying yea it was me and Snooki, my bad, she comes off more like a super control freak/bully when she wanted Sammi to come out and talk to them and got all upset at that when Sammi refused.

I don't know if Angelina is a **** starter or what i just find Jwoww to be a bigger b cuz she has way to much attitude and thinks violence is the way to handle things.

On the after show Snooki said she got involved in the physical fight as well. I got the impression that Sammi and Ron were still a couple even after she has seen the episodes and knows what he did there and probably in Jersey and that Sammi doesn't talk to the girls much anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sammi is incredibly annoying and apparently lacks self-esteem. I find them incredibly annoying. Even when broken up she's still questioning him. Stop this vicious cycle already!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=reneekk;4052948;]I'm getting sick of looking at Sammi's bed. She's in that small area that is a mess, just like the rest of the house. I would go crazy in that bed.

Thank goodness I am not the only one would can't stand her room. Girl needs to learn to clean up after herself. All her clothes are EVERYWHERE!

I just love how Sammi decides to harp endlessly about the note to deflect part of her anger from Ronnie. Bottom line is the guy is dogging her out, her friends are caught in the middle and she keeps wanting to use them as watchdogs to try and keep her "man" in line. She knows he's dirty. If she wants to keep coming back for more that's on her.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4054245;
    On the after show Snooki said she got involved in the physical fight as well. I got the impression that Sammi and Ron were still a couple even after she has seen the episodes and knows what he did there and probably in Jersey and that Sammi doesn't talk to the girls much anymore.
    I've heard that they are still a couple - I couldn't believe it. How could you be with someone who will disrespect you in front of America like that? She's dumb and she deserves whatever Ronnie does to her.

Can you believe that MTV is getting record-breaking ratings with this show? I guess that's what happens when a show becomes a pop culture phenomenon. They haven't experienced ratings like this since The Osbournes!

Personally, I love the show--I have the DVD and sountrack and am not ashamed to admit it. But it's a bit boring lately, with all of the focus on Sammi and Ronnie's relationship. Enough already! And to hear that they're back together during filming of S3 is mind-boggling. It says a lot that the girl is still with that douchebag of a guy after everything has taken place.

Surprisingly, I'm finding that bringing back Angelina was a really good decision. She's the only one keeping this show fresh. MTV made the wrong decision in sacking Angelina for S3. They should have sacked Vinnie, Sammi, and Ronnie instead.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4055397;
    I've heard that they are still a couple - I couldn't believe it. How could you be with someone who will disrespect you in front of America like that? She's dumb and she deserves whatever Ronnie does to her.
    They were "kinda still together" in the middle of the episode last week! Just after the halfway point in the show, my sister and I both saw a very quick shot of Sammi and Ronnie in bed together, then around the 45 minute mark, my sister, my roommate and I all saw Sammi give Ronnie a kiss in the car. Now, they may have edited that in, but I took it to be an indicator of how quickly she "forgave" him. Either way, any sympathy I might have had for her early on has evaporated.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 09-07-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Sammi staying with Ronnie is no shocker to me. With that big helping of "kill the messenger" she served on her "friends" you just knew she was looking for an out as to where to channel her anger.

Should the girls have told her right out? Tough call. These girls met both Sammi and Ronnie on the same day. No long history of being girlfriends where the loyalty lines are drawn. Obviously J-wow was very close to Ronnie as well. Now the girls sticking so closely with the girls, as well as just seeing another woman being done the way Sammi has been done, would make them want to tell. Then there's that thing of minding your business. Of knowing that sometimes people turn on the messenger instead of hearing the message. That some people like the cover of having their head buried in the sand and not having to admit they are being an idiot because they've avoided being confronted with it.

Sammi was no great friend either. Dragging the others in her bull. Grilling them. Manipulating Angela because she knows that she is an outsider and playing the friendship card with her to get her to talk, then turning around and threatening that she will never talk to her again if she doesn't tell her all she wants to know. Hanging on every word people say to try and gather evidence and then pouncing on them for information. Everyone is a suspect. Every is interrogated. Everyone, however, does not want to dabble in the relationship troubles of their friends-especially when both parties are your friends. Stop dragging people into your B.S. and then getting angry when they don't do what you want them to do.

She knows he's at the very least verbally and emotionally abusive to her. She knows at the worst he's a dirty cheater. She stays. She stays and listens as she yells at the others for not telling, while Ronnie yells from the sidelines to mind their business and that they are working things out. She's literally right next to him as he says not to worry about what they are doing and to mind their business, does she ever step in and say that she is the one bugging the life out of them about it? Does she ever ask him why his response is "mind your business" rather than "I have nothing to hide and I did nothing wrong"? It's because she knows the truth, she hates the truth, and she hates it even more that she's probably the only woman in that house that would take that level of abuse from a man. She's spineless and annoying and deserves whatever she gets from the dirtbag.

For goodness sakes that relationship has the entire house under seige. It's ridiculous.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

No, they had no obligation to tell her. It was not their responsibility. In retrospect, Ronnie says they werent even together at that point, so what's the problem? Sammie needs to grow up.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Closed Thread