Closed Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

I've never watched an episode, and the few glimpses I get of the "stars" of this show on news sites is more than I need to see.

However.

I saw an article on MSNBC this morning that cracked me up. Apparently, after seeing how often Snooki talks about her Coach bag, Coach is now sending her Gucci purses because they don't want her to advertise Coach in any way, shape, or form.

Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

The Situation Will Be On Dancing With The Stars

It was the not knowing that was unbearable.

At last! the suspense, the uncertainty is over, and a glad world rejoices...

RadarOnline.com has confirmed Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has signed on to join the eleventh series of the top-rating ABC series.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Good God. The Sitch and possibly Ali and Roberto?
    Dancing with the Reality show nobodies.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4047568;
    Good God. The Sitch and possibly Ali and Roberto?
    Dancing with the Reality show nobodies.
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

It seemed like Sammi got more worked up over Ronnie getting a girl's phone number than the more physical deeds, like making out with the 2 girls and motorboating the waitress. Also interesting is that they both sleep with their shoes on. Ronnie wears more clothes while sleeping (or rather, passed out on the bed or floor) than while awake during when he's eating dinner (when he's sometimes shirtless) lol. Funny how they all use the same landline phone (with a cord no less). That's so 20th century! None of them have a cell phone?! You'd probably see them do a good amount of sexting if they did. They better have digital phone service, otherwise it must be fun for them to figure how much each person has to pay for which calls, when the phone bill comes.

Quote Originally Posted by noname;4049839;
    It seemed like Sammi got more worked up over Ronnie getting a girl's phone number than the more physical deeds, like making out with the 2 girls and motorboating the waitress. Also interesting is that they both sleep with their shoes on. Ronnie wears more clothes while sleeping (or rather, passed out on the bed or floor) than while awake during when he's eating dinner (when he's sometimes shirtless) lol. Funny how they all use the same landline phone (with a cord no less). That's so 20th century! None of them have a cell phone?! You'd probably see them do a good amount of sexting if they did. They better have digital phone service, otherwise it must be fun for them to figure how much each person has to pay for which calls, when the phone bill comes.
    I am so sure MTV has that bill COVERED!

This is a train wreck yet these kids are getting allot of $$$$$ for this train wreck. I have NO clue why I watch.

I think that Sammi was worked up over the phone call BECAUSE she was able to SEE him do that ... he is LYING to her about everything else and she really has NO proof because no one in the house WILL TELL HER ITS ALL TRUE. So she does not know whether to believe the letter or Ronnie.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noname;4049839;
    Funny how they all use the same landline phone (with a cord no less). That's so 20th century! None of them have a cell phone?!
    Don't these MTV shows (and a lot of other reality shows like Big Brother) make them surrender their cell phones on entering the house? I remember hearing something about that being one of the Real World's rules, along with not having a tv and the curfew. It's probably because it's easier to tape both sides of the conversations if they have to use a landline rather than cells.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;4050138;
    Don't these MTV shows (and a lot of other reality shows like Big Brother) make them surrender their cell phones on entering the house? I remember hearing something about that being one of the Real World's rules, along with not having a tv and the curfew. It's probably because it's easier to tape both sides of the conversations if they have to use a landline rather than cells.
    Absolutely.....they want them to interact with each other as much as possible.

The corded phone as well keeps everything out in the open, in a well miked room, no privacy, in order to keep the potential for drama going. For example, no girls calling for Ronnie and then having him run in a closet to talk with a cordless phone. We can't have that! We need Sammi to be able to walk in, catch him, yell at him, slap him, tell him she hates him, and have him crawl into bed two hours later with her so they can "smoosh" their way to forgiveness.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I'm getting sick of looking at Sammi's bed. She's in that small area that is a mess, just like the rest of the house. I would go crazy in that bed.

And Angelina.... OMG. That poor girl has the worst looks of all of them and is just a total B.

Closed Thread