Closed Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

I really Love this show... but why would Angelina slap Pauly D in the face for ever .. i just thought it was rude of her to do so

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4038067;
    Question of the century!

Welcome to the board
    Hey, thanks! I can't bring myself to watch this show. LOL. But the whole Snooki thing intrigues me...almost makes me want to watch.

I sort of bounce all over the reality shows but haven't settled into one...afraid to get addicted. But if I was going to commit, which one would you recommend and why? Maybe I'll post that question on a new thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by angelchick736;4039319;
    I really Love this show... but why would Angelina slap Pauly D in the face for ever .. i just thought it was rude of her to do so
    She was BEYOND drunk when she did that .... and the next day remembered absolutely nothing ...
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;4038339;
    I feel the same. I really liked the first season and all the crazy antics. This season is boring. I wish they weren't in Miami and I have no idea why they brought Angela back.
    I heard they are filming Season 3 now back at the Jersey Shore and Angelina was not invited back.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4039662;
    She was BEYOND drunk when she did that .... and the next day remembered absolutely nothing ...
    She was drunk but I don't believe that she didn't remember anything of slapping Pauly. She was just playing innocent not to lose her manship with Mike and Pauly. She knew what she was doing. Acting like an idiot is what she was doing.

Snooki cracks me up. That whole scene of her talking on the phone and making the table, lamp, etc fall over.
    She was drunk but she's a Funny Drunk.

I thought last season was funny. This season is boring, it's the same old, same old. Sammi and Ronnie fighting, everyone else talking about Sammi and Ronnie fighting, Ronnie drinking and getting drunk and verbally abusive... Put a fork in this show I think it's done.

Okay-Drunk Snookie and Vinny should have been given more time than drunken abusive creeping Ronnie and head in the sand Sammi. They were funny and I rarely find totally drunk to be very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by realgirl83;4039431;
    Hey, thanks! I can't bring myself to watch this show. LOL. But the whole Snooki thing intrigues me...almost makes me want to watch.

I sort of bounce all over the reality shows but haven't settled into one...afraid to get addicted. But if I was going to commit, which one would you recommend and why? Maybe I'll post that question on a new thread too.

Hey-Depends on what you're looking for in a reality tv show-a complete train wreck of a show that you're ashamed to admit you watch or the "Survivor" type show that deals more with gameplay. Don't worry-if you bounce around enough the right one for you will suck you in totally against your will!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4039667;
    I heard they are filming Season 3 now back at the Jersey Shore and Angelina was not invited back.
    They are at Seaside. My sister & her friends have been "stalking" them this week. They were at a bar when MTV & the cast came in. She said they are "heavily guarded". I just find that strange...I can't see the appeal of the show. I kind of want to like it so figured I'd wander over to this thread to see what the big deal is.

Heidi Montag must be absolutely livid!

Remember how she wanted her cup size to be H for Heidi, and the surgeon refused to do it?

And now in prances Miss J-Woww rocking her brand new Basketball-sized Js!

I bet they made her get a weapons permit for those things!

Two episodes in, and we're still not getting enough Snooki and the Situation, which is a disappointment, but I confess that Sammi is turning out to be a source of high amusement!

At least every ten minutes during each of the first two episodes, she asks the other girls if they know what Ronnie is doing in the club.

Then we get a scene with the boys, talking about how Ronnie really shouldn't be making out with all these girls in the club and then coming home and getting in the bed with Sammi.

Now I know it's editing and all that, but just how high are we supposed to suspend disbelief here?

If Sammi was that stupid, she would have tragically drowned before her fifth birthday as a result of throwing back her neck and inhaling rain.

Girl, the dude is in bed with you and answers your suggestion that the two of you remain there all night by geting up and going to the club.

Then the NEXT night, when you accompany him to the club, he tells you to take a hike!

What part of "not that into you" is causing the confusion?

Do you really NEED Snooki or J-Wow, or maybe Chris Harrison from Bachelor Pad, to tell you what he is doing in the club?

Especially in light of your oh-so-quaint shades-of-rural-Pashtunistan cultural taboo you shared with us last season about how people in a relationship are not allowed to dance with or talk to anybody else.

I even created a Jersey Shore Drinking Game!

Every time Sammi asks one of the girls if they know what Ronnie has been doing in the club, take a shot.

Every time Ronnie or Sammie says "I'm done!" take a shot

Disclaimer:
    Please do not really play this game. You will end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Which is where the entire cast would be, if the footage that makes it to air were not limited to their most highly intoxicated moments.

If anybody really is suspending their disbelief while watching this show, it appears for all the world that within 5 minutes of choosing where they would sleep, the vivacious youngsters began tossing it back, and have remained in a steady and continuous state of non-ambulatory drunkenness, interrupted only by sporadic intervals of unconsiousness, from which they awaken and immediately begin consuming more alcohol.

How much did MTV have to pay that hapless gelato shop dude? How dunzo will his little business be after this?

Surely the insurance company will make sure that none of the sodden stars are actually dispensing an edible substance to an unsuspecting public!

Oh, but what a relief that fame and fortune have not gone to the remarkably-coiffed heads of these exemplary youngsters!

When I saw something on Perez Hilton's site, I think, about them getting "makeovers and etiquette lessons," I was worried.

"Don't ruin them!" I shrieked!

Please, Hollywood, do not polish away that primitive innocence that makes them so oddly charming, so entertaining to watch.

Let them grow up naturally to be Theresa the Table-Flipper, (but not marry homophobes).

And let us all rejoice that my foolish fears were groundless.

Full Disclosure: Some phrases or sentences in this post may have been posted elsewhere by me at a previous time, in a different vesh, and this post may also at some point end up on my trash TV blogger blog, in yet another vesh.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Re: ~ Jersey Shore on MTV ~

i don't think the show is fake.

Closed Thread