Closed Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

My favorite part was Snooki saying "do you know who I am?" I can't even keep up with who's who in Hollywood, and the only reason I'd recognize Snooki is because of that god awful fake tan and fake hair piled into a poor excuse for a beehive on her head. I couldn't pick any of the other cast out of a line up. Gotta love reality show D-listers Hope they enjoy the spotlight while they can, because this is all they're going to get.

"I'd like to order for pick-up."

"OK. What's the name?"

"Situation."

"What?"

"The Situation. S-i-t-u-a-t-i-o-n."

"Whatever, man."

Did anyone else get the soundtrack? I sorta kinda love it.

I really enjoyed the premiere. I cracked up when The Situation dropped a new term on us: land mine, an ugly skinny chick.

The latest episode was sorta a bore though. It was just more Ronnie/Sammi drama.

Anyway, has everyone heard of the numerous proposed spin-offs?

Wicked Summer will take place in Boston and will focus on "blue collar Massachusetts natives."

The Persian Version will take place in Los Angeles and will focus on "outrageous, outspoken, and proud Persians."

Redneck Riveria will take place in the "unique beach culture" in the South under the tentative tagline "This Ain't No Regular Shore."

Brighton Beach will focus on Russians and will take place in Brighton Beach in New York.

K-Town is actually filming right now. It's focusing on Asians in the Los Angeles area. Even though the name is "K-Town," not all of them are Korean. Cast photo:

Let's just see if all of them turn out to be true.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4022532;
    My favorite part was Snooki saying "do you know who I am?"
    That was my fave part as well! The officer should have said "Yes, I know who you are. You're the drunk I'm hauling off to jail".
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

having probs getting into the show this season.

FORT Newbie

I hear so much about Snooki...I never really got into this show but I'm curious, what's the deal? Is it funny? Why is Snooki all over the place and so popular??

Quote Originally Posted by realgirl83;4036658;
    Why is Snooki all over the place and so popular??
    Question of the century!

Welcome to the board

Buttafly, I'm also having problems getting into the show this season. These people were already full of themselves. Now they're out of control. It's made the show far less enjoyable.

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4038067;
    Buttafly, I'm also having problems getting into the show this season. These people were already full of themselves. Now they're out of control. It's made the show far less enjoyable.
    I feel the same. I really liked the first season and all the crazy antics. This season is boring. I wish they weren't in Miami and I have no idea why they brought Angela back.

FORT Fogey

I think they maybe needed to bring one or two people in who weren't involved last season, to keep it fresh. This is kind of like two seasons of The Real World with the same people - it only works if you actually like the people involved. Most people don't really like these kids, they are just fascinated by their ridiculous activities.

The problem is we're watching a group of people who are about as deep as a kiddie pool trying to run around town after town and score as much booze, bling, and booty as they can. They show none of these people they're trying to "hook up" with an ounce of respect. The men go around calling women grenades and landmines like none of them could ever be up to their standards. Meanwhile Mike has a nose like a trumpet and he's the biggest offender. Pauly is 30 years old, and at a certain age men cross the line between simply living and having fun to being totally immature and a complete joke. Snookie got locked up a couple of weeks ago, and Ronnie got locked up again yesterday. They needed more than one new cast member,they needed an entire cast overhaul. The shine is certainly off their penny.

I always felt they should have shook up the cast, but i was looking forward to the new season. Two episodes in I'm not so sure this thing is going to fly. I missed the latest episode but from the posts here it seems like it was probably more of the same. Nothing in particular to post about. These people are on their 12th minute and after this season their 15 minutes will probably expire.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 08-15-2010 at 08:38 PM.

-Unknown Author-

Closed Thread