Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

Look out, South Beach.

Movieline

EXCLUSIVE: Second Season of Jersey Shore to Shoot in South Beach
    Written by Kyle Buchanan | 09 Feb 2010, 10:30 AM

The producers of MTV’s breakout hit Jersey Shore have been dealing with a season two conundrum over the last month — and it wasn’t just the cost of reuniting the show’s cast members, who currently command five-figure appearance fees to judge the Sammy’s Hot Wings Contest at the Twin Cities Promenade food court. The bigger issue was where the series should shoot its next installment, since it would be too hard to pull off another summer at the titular shore, yet some of the other suggested locales might mess with the show’s patented bikinis-and-bronzer aesthetic. Now, Movieline can confirm that Jersey Shore has committed to its season two setting: South Beach.

Rumors that Jersey Shore might set up shop in the Miami neighborhood intensified a week ago when TMZ intercepted a producer’s letter to the owner of Miami’s Mynt Lounge, asking for permission to shoot there in the coming months. At that time, sources told TMZ that the series was still deciding between Miami and nine other cities both inside and outside of the United States.

No longer — Snooki, the Situation, and all the rest will be heading to Miami Beach in May. Once there, they’ll stay in a house off Lincoln Road in SoBe that MTV is currently renting and renovating for the occasion.

Is Miami ready for a paparazzi explosion this summer — and, for that matter, is MTV, which mined dividends from the Jersey Shore cast’s season one naivete? One thing is for certain: Our juiceheads’ daily ritual of gym, tanning, and laundry is about to get taken to the next level.

Rachel Ray has the three girls (Snooki, Sammi and Jwow) on February 15th for makeovers....or as Rachel calls it a makeUNDER.

Rachael Ray Show
    KAREN

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Has anyone else seen the unedited version of the fight between Ronnie/Sam and that other couple? I guess the couple said that MTV had edited it to make it seem like Ronnie & Sam weren't the ones who started it. I dunno....I don't see a difference?!?

Its on TMZ if you want to take a look.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3849910;
    Has anyone else seen the unedited version of the fight between Ronnie/Sam and that other couple? I guess the couple said that MTV had edited it to make it seem like Ronnie & Sam weren't the ones who started it. I dunno....I don't see a difference?!?

Its on TMZ if you want to take a look.

I saw that, and it still looks like the other couple were the provokers. The edit cut out some of the nasty words, but that's about it.

FORT Fogey

The nasty words that were cut made the Jersey Shore kids look really badly. But the other couple did provoke them. I don't see a change there.

Are they done filming? Snooki has been posting on twitter? I thought they still had weeks to film yet.....

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think they stopped filiming about a week ago. Looking forward to this next season!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think they stopped filming in Miami and went back up to start filming at the Jersey shore.

Jersey Shore Season 2 will premier on Thursday July 29th on MTV @10pm!!!
    KAREN

After going on strike, each one of the cast members have reached a deal and will soon be filming S3...

...except Angelina. Apparently she has been let go. No big loss (unless she becomes a breakout star in S2).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Closed Thread