Closed Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

I loved Jersey Shore, it was hilarious. Never did I think I would like this show but they were such an ensemble and so many hilarious one-liners, and they really grew on me, I am sad its over! My favorites are the Situation and Snickers, and Pauly. The only one I really didn't like was Sammi- I thought she was awful. After every fight she and Ronnie had, HE always apologized and took the blame and she never did even though she did plenty of things wrong- I think he finally saw that. She is a hypocrite and could not help but laugh when Ronnie dumped her on the reunion.

I hear Snooki is getting her own show! And surely we will see the Situation again. MTV should let these guys on the challenge shows LOL

FORT Fogey

Snooki is getting her own show? I love that!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3805759;
    Snooki is getting her own show? I love that!
    I heard it was going to be a dating show in the style of the "shot at love" series- it will be great since her efforts to find a man were so hilarious. They can hand out miniature duck phones to the guys that don't get eliminated. And they better have the Situation as a guest host!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3805733;
    MTV should let these guys on the challenge shows LOL
    Best comment in this entire Jersey Shore thread! That would be the most amazing thing ever.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3805765;
    I heard it was going to be a dating show in the style of the "shot at love" series- it will be great since her efforts to find a man were so hilarious. They can hand out miniature duck phones to the guys that don't get eliminated. And they better have the Situation as a guest host!
    I had been thinking they would probably give Snooki her own dating show! And your comment about the mini duck phones is hilarious.

Those phones are nearly impossible to find now. The few that are on Ebay have upwards of 30 bids on them. Wish I had one to sell
    CYA

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3805773;
    Best comment in this entire Jersey Shore thread! That would be the most amazing thing ever.
    Omg, I love it! Can you imagine them with all the real worlders etc. Great TV!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Please let them on the challenge shows! I want to see if Johnny and Co. would get in Ronnie's face with their crap.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

TMZ has reported that the cast is in negotiations with MTV for another season....and they want more money then MTV is offering. See link.

'Jersey Shore' Kids Drive Hard Bargain
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

If they do another season of this show, its going to be a total bust. The cast is going to go into it with this new found "fame" that they all think they have and its going to be all one big acting job from all of them as to who can be more outrageous.
    Come March, everyone is going to be so tired of seeing them. These 7 people are in for a huge realty check when their 15 mins of fame expires. They all think they are these superstars right now yet they are the most one dimensional boring people on the face of the earth.

Closed Thread