Closed Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3799746;
    The guy who punched Snooki was wrong big time, but punching Mike in the face was equally wrong. Violence is all wrong period. MTV is sending a horrible message by not saying or doing anything to her for that. Girl on girl boy on boy girl on boy violence is all wrong period.

I agree with the poster above, the people go after them to get on tv, and being drunk makes them not in complete control. I would guarantee the guy that Ronnie fought on the boardwalk is thrilled with how much exposure he and his girlfriend got and probably even sober thought it was worth it. There are a lot of idiots out there.

I do not know why this show is interesting, but it is. I like the interactions between most of them, but JWOW is just annoying period.
    I wouldn't say the violent situations were equal. That dude who hit Snooki hit a drunk woman who is only 4'9. Yikes. Not a fair fight. And there wasn't much provocation either. JWoww and Mike fighting is a fair fight! lol! But I am being serious! Snooki is tiny!

Has anyone been watching the aftershows with Kenny or even Mark? Does The Situation look different to any of you? Its like he's been laying off all the tanning and his face looks younger.

Sammi you drama queen, can't stand her.

Just watched the aftershow..and it was really good. While I was irritated by Sammi and I do find her to be a drama queen I think what they did to her was wrong (if it wasn't staged). HOWEVER, she knew the cameras were rolling when she was talking to Mike. She should have been up front with Ronnie about everything.

FORT Fan

Is the reunion/aftershow worth watching?

I felt bad for Ronnie. I think he was more pissed off about the fact that if the situation was reversed, she would have made a huge deal about it. She’s being a hypocrite. Ronnie even said that she gave him so much grief about his friendship with Jwwow and he never had anything going on with her. Well if you saw TMZ, he definitely moved on. She’s such a drama queen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3804518;
    Is the reunion/aftershow worth watching?
    Yes!

The Situation and Snooki are definitely the stars of this show. So funny! I guess Sammi had 2 different standards. What she did with Mike and the Police guy wasn't so wrong but the fact that she was so angry over Jwoww when nothing was happening was the problem. It made it look like she had been perfect... obviously not.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I hope they do this show again....totally entertaining! I'm gonna miss Snooki...Snicks...Snickers...
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3804989;
    Yes!

The Situation and Snooki are definitely the stars of this show. So funny! I guess Sammi had 2 different standards. What she did with Mike and the Police guy wasn't so wrong but the fact that she was so angry over Jwoww when nothing was happening was the problem. It made it look like she had been perfect... obviously not.

I'm watching it right now. So far, it's pretty amusing.

Sammi has a gorgeous face. Stunning!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Closed Thread