Closed Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

Well I guess there was another altercation involving Ronnie, and yeah, I can see why he got arressted for that one. Pretty scary how he knocked that guy out cold. We didn't see what happened when Ronnie got over there and if the guy really threw a punch at him, but Ronnie charging over there like a bull was just looking for a fight at that point. All he had to do is keep walking.

What is it with these people at the shore needing to just stir crap up? Seems like almost everywhere they went someone had to name call the cast. Sure, look at them,lol, but really, they did not seem to go around messing with people and yet people could not leave them alone. Even though that guy should not have been knocked out cold hopefully he'll remember the feeling of that cold concrete and shut his trap next time. What's the point in following people looking for trouble when they're walking away? Behavior like that screams of "bully".

I think the people in the house get a bad rap, why? b/c they go out and have fun at a club and the club goers see that there is a camera there. So naturally (being drunk and all) they try to start crap so they can be on TV. It goes to far, some people would rather get punched in the face, sleepin on the pavement b/c they pushed someone to far, just to get on TV. Pretty sad.

Sammi is a drama queeen to the max "you tramatized me!' OMG he pushed you bc you were talking junk and stirin the pot. Its not like he SHOVED you, he pushed you away from him and away from the situation ( not the guy.) bc you were stirin the pot missy. How can a push me tramatizing!? I may be treading in some bad water, but ive been in a abusive relationship and pushing someone isnt tramatizing, at least not to me.

Snooki...why does it seem like EVERYONE in the house calls her something other then Snooki. Its either snickers, snokiers, snook, etc. I always laugh bc no one ever says her nickname right. How come she cant get laid? well she isnt that good looking and shes pretty annoying, and she probably comes up to about my hip and im 5"3'. I think i know why shes not getting laid, is bc she wants commitment. No one at the Jersey Shore with the expcetion of Ronnie and Sammi, want to fall in love at the Shore.

Pauly - i agree with you Manerva he could have been a lot worse to her, heck i would have been. I dont know why he wasnt. He was talkin smack about her and how she is a stalker then the next thing you hear is that he really does like her. Did he ever have sex with her? If he did maybe the goods are just to GOOD if you know what i mean.. I really like Pauly though, hes nice, sweet, hot and talented.

Vinny, hes nice. period.

Mike, ugh i can go on and on about him but i wont. But i will say that he is the ugliest person i have ever seen in my life. Seriously. His nose is a situation.

Jwow- i love her, cant get enough of her. She always has snookies back and always fights for her friends. Shes a stand up gal and im glad she punched mike in the face. he deserved it.

Also, how can Jwow punch Mike in the face, and not get kicked off? Im guessing they didnt put the 'no fighting' rule in the clause?
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

FORT Fogey

The guy who punched Snooki was wrong big time, but punching Mike in the face was equally wrong. Violence is all wrong period. MTV is sending a horrible message by not saying or doing anything to her for that. Girl on girl boy on boy girl on boy violence is all wrong period.

I agree with the poster above, the people go after them to get on tv, and being drunk makes them not in complete control. I would guarantee the guy that Ronnie fought on the boardwalk is thrilled with how much exposure he and his girlfriend got and probably even sober thought it was worth it. There are a lot of idiots out there.

I do not know why this show is interesting, but it is. I like the interactions between most of them, but JWOW is just annoying period.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3799746;
    The guy who punched Snooki was wrong big time, but punching Mike in the face was equally wrong. Violence is all wrong period. MTV is sending a horrible message by not saying or doing anything to her for that. Girl on girl boy on boy girl on boy violence is all wrong period.
    I completely agree. Double standard, at the very least. You said it all with "violence is all wrong period." And regarding J-WOWW... her implants look painful!

FORT Regular

Jwoww is transgender.

The J stands for Jack. And the woww is for the reaction people have when it takes its pants off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3800034;
    Jwoww is transgender.

The J stands for Jack. And the woww is for the reaction people have when it takes its pants off.
    LMFAO!!!!!!! That is too funny because I have wondered if she was born a man or not. I really love this show! It is just hilarious. I can't stand Sammi and Ronnie, they bore me. The rest of the cast has me rolling all the time. Pauly is a cutie.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Pauly is adorable....he just needs a different hair style

I had a friend tell me today that she only tuned in because of controversy....and now she loves it. Hah!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

don't u hate when people that have been on tv get big fat head? it's like i always say, "i'll always love u...until we meet."

"Jersey Shore" crew disrupt red-eye flight - NYPOST.com
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3799650;
    Mike, ugh i can go on and on about him but i wont. But i will say that he is the ugliest person i have ever seen in my life. Seriously. His nose is a situation.
    ROFL! Shayna, everything you said about the whole cast was true! But this was truly hilarious!!!! Does his narcissistic ego ever stop?????

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3799650;
    Vinny, hes nice. period.

Jwow- i love her, cant get enough of her. She always has snookies back and always fights for her friends. Shes a stand up gal and im glad she punched mike in the face. he deserved it.

Also, how can Jwow punch Mike in the face, and not get kicked off? Im guessing they didnt put the 'no fighting' rule in the clause?
    "His nose is a situation" OH MY GOD!!!! I totally laughed outLOUD when I read that! Good one! Thanks for the laugh!!!

I do like JWOWW also...she seems like she's maybe had a hard life? I think she's real and pulls no punches (pun intended)...and I too was glad she punched Mike in the mouth...I probably would have when he made the remark about Snooki have a couple rolls at dinner.

Closed Thread