Closed Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore on MTV

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: Jersey Shore on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3789870;
    And thats when we cook simple meals. Mike is an idiot, but he's cooking some good food. It's rude of the others NOT to offer to clean up.
    It was pretty rude of Mike to say that they should all take a corner of his plate and carry it away to clean. And the only person who said that Mike did *all* of the cooking was Mike, others said they had helped.

Mike is the biggest jerk in the house, imho.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just started watching this show. I saw all the controversy it was getting and wanted to see what all the hype was about. And now I'm hooked! Its hilarious! I think Italian-Americans should have just left it alone though....whats the big deal? I've seen worse things on TV. It back-fired....they gained a viewer in me by putting up such a stink.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

They are representing a negative stereotype of the Italian-American community. So naturally, Italian-Americans don't like that. They are really playing up the stereotype. Not a good look.
    But the show is entertaining. I just wish it didn't make the push to try and be stereotypical.

Yeah....but a lot of people represent their heritage in a bad light on TV. Anyway...what I was saying was they drew MORE attention to the show by making a stink. A lot of people would have never heard about it....now they have.

Re: ~ Jersey Shore on MTV ~

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3788260;
    I hope the charges are dismissed. I know, violence is wrong, but when a guy begs for a confrontation as hard as that bar guy was he should not be able to hide under the skirt of the law once he gets it. At the very least he should be charged equally. He harrassed the cast all night, following them, etc. The girlfriend was an idiot as well because I would leave someone behind who was more interested in what the next man was doing than in having a good time with me. Ronnie was by no means innocent, but I'm glad the guy ran into someone who could beat his tail. He totally seems the type that would bring grief to anyone, any size, just because their breathing offends him. I hate guys like that and felt no sorrow watching him take a few shots to the head.

FORT Fogey

That was an arrest from a different fight then the one we saw last night? I'm confused.

I thought the article mentioned that we would see the fight in an upcoming episode. Unless he gets into another fight this season that's it, although it's always possible he does have another fight.

I thought it was strange that he was able to just walk away from the fight when the other guy was being held by the cop. If he was arrested for this fight....then the cops found him later and we didn't get to see that part.

Yeah, my thinking was they caught up with him later. Not too hard to find a guy with a camera crew following his every move. I'm sure they knew exactly which door to knock on.
    Also, I think that was a bouncer from one of the bars holding the other guy.

I thought I heard Sammie say to him "Let go...its a cop!" maybe not. But yeah....he wouldn't be hard to find.

Closed Thread