AMERICA HAS SPOKEN - CRIS JUDD IS KING OF THE JUNGLE!

Melissa Rivers Takes 2nd Place, "Stuttering" John Melendez Third, in "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!"

Make-a-Wish Foundation to Be Awarded $300,000

Cris Judd, dancer/choreographer and perhaps America's best known divorcee, was crowned King of the Jungle during the Season Finale (March 5) of "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!," winning a whopping $200,000 for his chosen charity, the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Good-natured Cris underwent two Bushtucker Trials during his stay in the jungle. He calmly bobbed for food stars in a tank filled with eels, and later showed nerves of steel as he pulled snakes from a "start" tank and rushed them through a sloped course in a short amount of time. He received perfect scores for both tasks.

It was a big night for Make-a-Wish, as second-place contestant, Hollywood princess Melissa Rivers, the last woman to remain in the camp, took home $100,000 for the same charity. Third place "Stuttering" John Melendez, best known for his work as Howard Stern's outrageous sidekick, won $50,000 for the Spinal Chord Society.

The three celebs endured 15 days in one of the world's most inhospitable regions, the Australian rainforest, to emerge as finalists. The celebrities who received the most votes, either over the phone or the internet, became the last to remain in camp.

The other celebrities who participated also took home money for their charities as they were voted off earlier in series. They were: Robin Leach, $10,000 for Keep Memory Alive, and Citymeals-on-Wheels in New York; Alana Stewart, $15,000 for Kabbalah Children's Academy and Hollygrove Children & Family Services; Maria Conchita Alonso, $20,000 for The US Humane Society, the Global Medical Relief Fund and the Venezuela Without Boundaries Foundation; Nikki Schieler Ziering, $25,000 for A Special Wish Foundation, Inc.; Tyson Beckford, $30,000 for God's Love We Deliver in New York City; "Downtown" Julie Brown, $35,000 for City of Hope Cancer Research Center and Bruce Jenner, $40,000 for the Sierra Canyon High School Foundation.