+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robin Leach voted off first

Robin Leach voted off first

ROBIN LEACH IS THE FIRST TO BE VOTED OFF ABC'S ALL-NEW REALITY SERIES, "I'M A CELEBRITY - GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

There's one less Leach in the Australian rainforest, as the man who coined the phrase "champagne wishes and caviar dreams," Robin Leach, became the first to be voted out of the camp during Night Eight, Wednesday, February 26.

Earlier in the week, Leach clearly was missing the lush lifestyle of his current hometown of Las Vegas. He and the other celebs tried to instigate a rebellion against the harsh conditions of the camp, threatening producers with a walk-out unless they got some drainage, weather protection, dry clothes and food sent in. But the group later determined not to let their own discomfort stand in the way of making money for their chosen charities.

Leach will be staying in a luxurious resort hotel on the Australian coast until the series finale. He takes home $10,000 for his chosen charities, Keep Memory Alive and Citymeals-on-Wheels in New York.

One celebrity will be voted off each night, until one man or woman emerges as King or Queen of the jungle and wins a fortune for their chosen charity. The celebrity who receives the least amount of votes each night, either by phone or e-mail, will be ousted from the camp. The series will continue to air consecutive nights through WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, on the ABC Television Network.

I thought Robin looked extremely relieved.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey
    yea, they get voted off and still get to give 10k to their charity!

I think the public voted him off because he was doing the cooking, so maybe they wanted to starve the rest of 'em.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

That might be it Bill
    "That's Numberwang!"

I *really* wanted him gone because he got on my NERVES! lol He was always barking at people, and he was so loud... I was hoping he would be the first to go.... I was happy about seeing alana gone too, her always crying, and making comments about people not listening her, or liking her *rolls eyes* .... I would like to see Bruce gone next.... and then after tyson, I dont really dislike anyone! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

after last night Tyson and Nikki are on my "Get Them Outta There" list.

I really liked Nikki for the first few days (Tyson too actually), but man are they getting on my nerves.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Nikki was really grating on my nerves last night.

Do guys really still fall for that weak woman crap?
    "That's Numberwang!"

that was so annoying

Bats lashes and grins. Oh pwease don't be mad at wittle ol' me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff
    Nikki was really grating on my nerves last night.

Do guys really still fall for that weak woman crap?
    No, but we might put up with it for a short time, until we are...uh..."finished". Then we'll pull the old "oh geez, look at the time, I've got to go".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast