+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smoking

FORT Newbie
    I didn't know about the SAG rule, which explains why you rarely see celebs smoking. I was thinking they wouldn't want to be seen smoking because they're supposed to be roughing it and giving up the comforts of home.

Skippy

I had never heard about the SAG having a no smoking clause in it.... are you sure about that? How do they get away with so many people smoking on made for tv movies? Is it only for shows that are not on cable or something? That's really interesting.... thanks for that piece of info john!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

My guess is if they are smoking for a part it's fine, just shouldn't be seen smoking in their "real" lives.... Remember that is a guess.

I laugh so hard everytime these guys talk about how much they are roughing it
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's ridiculous really.
    I guess compared to their daily lives they are roughing it, but it;ls nothing in comparisson to other reality shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12