+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its a RAIN forest!!!

its a RAIN forest!!!

Melissa seems to spend a lot of time in preoccupation over the amount of rain the group has endured. Uh......'cuse me Mam', but its a RAIN FOREST!!

Last edited by Jupiter; 02-24-2003 at 09:04 PM.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fanatic
    lol Jupiter. I have to say that there was a lot of rain though.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    What a bunch of whiners .
    All I can see when I see them marching around demanding stuff is the S2 cast sleeping on the ground,building their own shelter,Fishing and scrambling for food.Do you think Alana or Melissa or any of the other'celebs'would jump into a raging flood to rescue the can of rice? They'd be whining how it was unfair and demanding the producers give them more. They turned me off by just how pitiful and spoiled they were.

What really ruined it for me was that I watched this show for 10 minutes, and saw Melissa Rivers saying something like "I'm going to talk to the producers, and tell them they can't make us do challenges that are dangerous."

I'm thinking - if you have ANY influence over the producers at all, then this show's a complete farce. You think the Survivors can complain to Marky about how hard the challenges are? I don't THINK so.

Well John, it is obvious you missed last nights. They had a list of demands you wouldn't believe! I missed the last 20 mins (have it recorded so I will watch later) but in the "coming up clips" they showed them all talking about storming out of there.

On a side note, the host did say that the area they are in has seen more rain in the past 4-5 days than in the entire past YEAR. They must have been praying to Joanna's idol
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ah, wouldn't it be funny if all of them left, on a live show?? I'd LMAO, since this show is SO doomed to failure anyway, that would just be the icing on the cake.

FORT Fanatic
    I could actually see that happening (them walking out live)! lol.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Now THATs reality!

They demanded better shelter, more food, dry clothes, and got it. They also sent people to dig trenches so that the water would be diverted away form the camp and their fire. These people are silly. They are not doing anything but the trials and it seems that some of them have been modified from their original form to suite the celebs. This show is pitiful.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

The whole list of demands is in the recap.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast