+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Iím a Celebrity --- And Iím Constipated Episode 4 & 5 recap

I saw a little clip of that, and I think the guy with the gun was there to scare the crap out of Nikki, more than to protect her. I'm sure they wouldn't have ever used it, but just the thought of it freaked Nikki out even more.

I think she had good reason to be scared! lol I *thought* that I would despise nikki.... I usually cannot stand the girly girly girls, and seeing her put on her makeup, and doing her hair, etc.. made me want to smack her.... but for some reason, I actually like her the best? Like I said... not sure why, I'm gay so I am obviously not mesmorized by her boobs that took so long to get... she just seems sweet... *shrugs* I have watched the show a couple of times, and I agree that Julie seems to be a bit of a *ahem* umm... well she's not that nice, but I like her just because she seems to add that drama that I crave! I want to see her smack alana... granted, I didn't see the part of the show where Alana got the 10 stars, and that is pretty amazing... but I still dont like her... I dont like most of them actually.... so seeing them beat the crap out of each other would be a lot of fun!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12