+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why "I'm a Celebrity" is Doomed to Failure

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I didn't think it was all that terrible either.

The thing I really like is.. they are actually there RIGHT NOW, and some of the show is actually done live! what a concept.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

JanAgro
    You know that this show is doomed due to the fact that ABC got the idea from the Beeb .Th fact that they are copying 2 other companies at once is just sad

JR.
    I gave it a semi shot, but I can't watch anymore. After about 20 minutes of listening to them bitch and whine about how tough things are has completely disgusted me. I hope they all die and get eaten by jungle critters.

k1w1
    I like the show too and I think the format is great...... and what would be more great is if they would extend the airing well into at least 2 months or more..... and make it sort of like BB

The celebs are fine in my opinion, and besides I wouldn't think the networks can afford people like Justin Timberlake or Tom Hanks alike to stay for long periods nor I think they have the spare time to do that.

One thing that bugs me though, Tyson-like folks must be prevented from entering in future shows. He's just a poor excuse for a role model.

Swimmerkev
    I don't care what haters think, I saw ALL the episodes.

I have to say - I wrote this article pre-show. It turned out to be better and more engaging than I originally gave it credit for. Mostly because of Cris and Stuttering John, frankly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12