+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikki Schieler Ziering

Nikki Schieler Ziering

A modeling scout discovered Nikki Schieler Ziering while she was working as a dental hygienist. In very little time, the Brea, CA native was appearing both inside and on the covers of numerous swimsuit and fashion catalogs, and had begun to work as a spokesmodel for high profile companies such as Makita, Lange ski boots, 24 Hour Fitness, Budweiser and Korbell. Nikki has also graced the covers of men's magazines such as Playboy (as 1997's Miss September), FHM, Controversy, Stun and Muscle & Fitness.

For three years Nikki was one of "Barker's Beauties" on "The Price Is Right," and this fall she was "one of the few, the proud and the brave" who shipped off to the series "Celebrity Boot Camp." Her other TV credits include "The Love Boat: The Next Wave," "Beverly Hills, 90210," "Silk Stalkings," "The Young and the Restless," "Pacific Blue," "VIP," "Mike Hammer," "Babylon 5" and "Black Scorpion."

Nikki will be seen in the upcoming feature film "American Wedding," the sequel to the hit comedy "American Pie." She has also appeared in the features "Serving Sarah" and "Austin Powers In Goldmember."

JR.
    She is quite the looker

[IMG]images/stor/nz1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/stor/nz2.jpg[/IMG]

She's in the process of getting a divorce from Ian Ziering, who was Steve (I think?) on 90210.

That is correct.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She was on "Celebrity Boot Camp" too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I bet he could not stand that she was the pretty one of the couple. There were probably not enough morrors in the house for those two.

She seems to be on this show solely for the scream factor. I can not believe she brought full makeup. Who needs an eyelash curler in the jungle? Nikki does. If she makes it through the first cut I will be shocked.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    good thing this group doesn't need to actually do anything to survive or she'd be dead meat. They're given cots and all the food they would need to survive, and are only there two weeks max. Heaven forbid she break a nail.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I bet he could not stand that she was the pretty one of the couple.
    Feifer, you're not far off, actually. Ian apparently was "jealous" that Nikki was working steadily and he was not - similar to the problems that Reese Witherspoon and that guy she's married to have.

Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon are having problems? I had no idea. I wish that people would get over who works more and makes more money. Be happy with the person you are with. Be glad that someone is making the money and you have such luxuries. Silly rich people.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

JR.
    Other than the obvious, man is she useless.

+ Reply to Thread