+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cris Judd

Cris Judd

Cris Judd did not make his rise to stardom overnight. His dance career began after college -- where he was a marketing major - when he went to work at Disneyworld in the character department. As he became more impassioned for dance and choreography, he began to book small dance-related jobs. His talent didn't go unnoticed, and soon thereafter he landed a dance contract working for Disney's Pleasure Island.

Cris' hard work paid off when he booked the 1995 MTV Video Awards with Michael Jackson, based solely on a word-of-mouth recommendation. He then toured with Michael on his "Dangerous" and "History" world tours. After that, Cris' dance career exploded; he worked on concert tours, music videos, awards shows and films, working with such celebrities as Cher, Celine Dion, *NSYNC and Brian McKnight.

He broke into choreography when he was asked to choreograph several numbers for Jordan Knight in 2000, along with Eddie Garcia. Eddie and Cris became partners, and recently choreographed Jennifer Lopez's videos "Ain't I Funny" and "I'm Real." They also worked with Perry Farrell on Jane's Addiction's 2001 Festival dates and with new MCA artist Yasmine. Other credits include the MTV Video Awards with Jennifer Lopez and her network TV concert special.

Also a talented pianist and songwriter, Cris wrote a song for Jennifer Lopez which appeared on the soundtrack for the feature film "Enough." Currently he is working with a new artist, Angie Martinez, in all aspects of her career, from stage appearances to music video.

Cris's humble background began in Abilene, Texas, where he was born. With his father an enlisted non-commissioned officer in the Air Force, Cris saw the lights of many cities. He spent the majority of his childhood in Florida, where he went to school. He now lives in Los Angeles, where he continues to choreograph, write music and act.

For all the hard work he might have done to make it to this point in his career, I doubt anyone outside of the industry or his own family knew who he was until he married Jlo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think you're right, Fluff...

Cris was one of the first people I met when I started to work here in Florida fourteen years ago. He's great guy. Neither I or my co workers never doubted his talents and that he would be successful. If you think about it , being that he performed at disney millions of people would know who he was, his cast was always introduced. When he was with JLo
    a friend of mine from back home (in Ohio) recognized him...
    Carey

I bet this guy lasts to at least the last 5.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    he should form a support group with Cris Carter and Cris Collinsworth: Crises in Search of an "H"

He was very quiet in the first episode
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG

LG you crack me up daily

He was very quiet. In fact he really still is. It was nice to see a little about him in last nights show. I had never heard of him.

He moves very well. I like a body that can do that.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    He seems pretty cool. I thought he was going to tear up for some reason when John asked him about J Lo, but then he laughed right after that.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

That J-Lo bit was interesting, en=ven though he laughed later I don't think he appreciated the question very much. He must have really been hurt by her.

I think he is my absolute favorite. It will take him doing something very bad to have him fall from the pedestal I have placed him on

He's too damn cute.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast