+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cris Judd

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I might of voted for him at first for the sympathy factor but after a few shows...then it was strickly for the kind of person he was. I think of all of them he was the nicest to everybody.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Princess
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    What a great win. I'm sure a big reason why he won is because America feels that J-Ho screwed him over, so he got the sympathy vote. That and he's the most likeable guy out there.

I'm glad he's capitalizing on her fame.

I adore him. I hope he hooks up with someone more famous and better than her.
    Though I don't think he needed any "sympathy votes", he seems to be such a nice and likable person that I think he won just on his own merits.

Everything that you saw on TV is the truth about Cris- THAT was
    him- He's a sweetheart of a guy and still is! As I had previously mentioned that I used to work with him and ladies you should have seen him before he shaved his head ( hubba! hubba! Jet black hair ooooh!) I agree with whoever mentioned about Melissa.
    I hope that they hook up. She was in tears ( so was I) when he was talking about how and jerko met. I loved the fact that when everytime they interviewed the other stars they voice their opinion that jho screwed up. I am glad that his Charity ( make a wish) was a good one- this one has always been close to him-WTG Cris!! Congratulations!!
    Carey

I finally watched the episode!
    Life got in my way AGAIN! So i was avoiding this forum so I wouldn't find out

I am so glad he won. He seems like a great guy.

I can't believe I enjoyed this show as much as I did.

I am pretty sure it's because these guys were already "stars" so they weren't out whoring for TV time. They were more "themselves" then ANY reality TV show contestants I have ever seen.

I think that's funny.

Way to Go Cris! King of The Jungle
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali, now that you've seen it, you're not going to leave us hanging with only 2 days left to recap, are you?

I saw the very end of the final episode and it was amazing to see how popular he was with his fellow competitors. That is really rare on shows like this.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well John, here's the deal.....

I watched the second to last one in the hospital, so I won't be recapping that one. I can barely remember what happened

I do have the last ep recorded and have watched, but it will probably be sun or Mon that I get anything written up for it. I would say it will be worth the wait, but I'm not a good liar

Sorry about that folks
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hey all you Cris Judd fans- Might wanna go to movies and check him out in Queen Latifah and Steve Martins flick Bringing down the house- he's in it! he shakes his booty (what he does best!) Great movie- very funny
    Carey

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I only watched about 4 of the shows, but that was enough to see that he really was a nice guy. I'm glad he won. I hope he does well in the future ( Like Tom Arnold) so that folks will forget him as J-lo's ex.

I laugh now every time I see the my love don't cost a thing video. Oh yes it does Jenny, or you would still be with this nice guy.

I barely knew who Cris Judd was before this show and now I would be proud to call him my friend.....of course, he has no idea who I am. Cris proved himself to be kind and dedicated to his misison our there. He was the only one who would not even consider a walk out when the others were bargaining for supplies and improvements in conditions. He wanted to win, but was not cut throat about it. His temperment was steady the entire time. From now on I will consider him King of the Jungle and forget who he was married to. I wish him much success. He certainly seems to deserve it!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast