+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cris Judd

Me too. Definitely love him.

I actually called and voted for him about 5 times last night.

Sigh...

Did you see tonight's episode where they got letters from home and Cris was crying over the way John's wife expressed her love for him and Cris wishes someone in the world loved him that much because that hateful wench Jennifer Lopez broke his heart even though he's the most wonderful, sweet, handsome man in the WORLD???
    Didn't that just break your heart? I think he'll win it, if only due to the anti J-Ho contingent.

I also thought it was really cool how Tyson said to Cris, "Bring it home, man" when he left.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I couldn't beleive it when the dork host said Cris might be getting eliminated last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wonder if he got the second to last amount of votes.

It seems like the first time the host said the two were the lowest vote getters, but I find that hard to believe with cris
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think that the other person who they say "might be it" necessarily has the second least amount of votes. If they did, wouldn't they probably go the next night? I think they pick randomly to throw us off.

Cris is a god

Edit: Did they really say "least amount of votes"? I missed that. Hmmm, we'd better all vote for Cris!!

LG.
    Cris is a really cool guy. I think he'll get the biggest publicity boost out of being on this show because he's been the least assholeish of everyone, a genuinely nice guy. Not to mention cute, and moves well, and didn't scream like a girl when he had to pick up snakes.

GO Cris! Look us up when you get out of the Outback, Bud.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

WTG KING CRISJUDD, Well deserved

IMO, I think there may be something developing between Cris and Melissa

I adore this guy.
    Just cements the opinion that JLo is a beyotch of the first order.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cris won it? There is a god of reality TV! I take back everything I said about Evan!

What a great win. I'm sure a big reason why he won is because America feels that J-Ho screwed him over, so he got the sympathy vote. That and he's the most likeable guy out there.

I'm glad he's capitalizing on her fame.

I adore him. I hope he hooks up with someone more famous and better than her.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast