+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Bruce Jenner

Bruce Jenner
    ABC's "I'm a Celebrity -- Get Me Out of Here!"

Bruce Jenner broke the world decathlon record by scoring 8,634 points at the 1976 Olympic games in Montreal, and earned the title "World's Greatest Athlete." In the years since his athletic achievements, Bruce has become a highly respected motivational speaker, sports commentator, entrepreneur, commercial spokesperson, television personality, actor, producer and author.

Born in Mount Kisco, New York, Bruce was raised in the Westchester County area. In high school he excelled in football and basketball, as well as on the track, where he was an All-State pole vault and high jump champion. He was also the Eastern United States water skiing champion. Bruce later accepted a track scholarship from Graceland College in Iowa, and it was at Graceland that his track coach, L. D. Weldon, recognized his great athletic potential. Weldon, himself a world class javelin thrower, convinced Bruce that he should begin to train for the Olympic Decathlon.

Television was a very natural step for Bruce after the Olympics. As guest host and special correspondent on "Good Morning America" for seven years, he cut his teeth on morning network television. Over the years he has been a commentator for a wide variety of shows for NBC Sports, ABC Sports and Fox Sports, including commentating for NBC at the Olympics in various countries. His expertise in this area landed him an Outstanding International Sportscaster of the Year Award. Bruce has frequently been seen in guest-starring roles on many primetime television series, and as a presenter and emcee on numerous awards shows. He has hosted his own 26-segment health show entitled "Healthy Lifestyles" and, along with his wife, Kris, the couple has gained international attention for their own enormously successful infomercials.

In 1980 Bruce made his feature film debut in "Can't Stop the Music," starring Valerie Perrine. He went on to form Jenner Productions and starred in its first production, "Grambling's White Tiger," which aired on NBC. "The Steeler and the Pittsburgh Kid," another Jenner Productions project for NBC, followed, as did a series of Olympic minutes for syndication entitled "America's Hopefuls." Bruce is also a highly regarded author. His most recent release, "Finding the Champion Within," is a motivational book. He has also written "Decathlon Challenge: Bruce Jenner's Story," "Bruce Jenner's Viewers Guide to the Olympics" and "The Teenage Guide to Fitness."

Given his own battle with dyslexia, Bruce strives to further the efforts of agencies connected with learning disabilities. He has been one of several prominent Americans honored at The White House by the Washington, DC-based Lab School for Learning Disabilities.

Bruce resides in Lake Sherwood, California, with his wife and their six children, Kourtney, Kimberly, Khloe, Robert, Kendall and Kylie.

What's with calling one of the kids Robert?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, that kind of breaks the mold, eh? They could have named him Kevin or Karl or Kyle..

Well, specially if you're going to stretch the "K" thing so you can call one Khloe and one Kourtney.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Maybe he is Kevin Robert and liked Robert better.

Brusce seems to be carrying his load. I bet he gets to the last 5. He seems to be fair and accomodating even when the others are being silly or whiney.

All that aside; He would make a handsome woman. Has anyone else noticed this about Bruce? Add some earings and a nice scarf and there you have a nice looking, middle aged woman.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

He looks like a woman, he even has the boobs.
    I was expecting him to look very manly, but was surpised at home feminine his features are.
    "That's Numberwang!"

"That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    very feminine looking, not at all Wheaties box material.

It would help if he realized that it's not the 70s and its high time he got a decent haircut. If he got a shorter 'do he could look a little like Christopher Walken, who is manly indeed.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe he and Michael Jackson share the same plastic surgeon...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast