+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Bruce is nasty! Who would want to wear that crap aaaall the way back to camp just to bragg and then have to bathe in the same water for a few days after that. I am sure they circulate the water somewhat, but that is so nasty. No one wanted him to use that water and he just went right on in and fouled it. I bet he is one of those guys that pees in the pool. How self serving of him.

I really think that Bruce's memory is going. He keeps repeating himself; especially the questions he asks people about themselves. I think he is listening because they have full conversations, but he is not retaining the information at an easily retreavable level. My dad is like this. He has forgotten full days that we spent together in memorable places. Once we went to the State Fair and he has absolutely no memory that we were ever there that year. I have pictures to prove it and he is still sure we did not go that year. Of course I can not fault the guy if he has true memory loss and they are doing the Hollywood version of roughing it so he probably left his Ginko tablets at home. Still he seems to say some pretty insensitive things and does not know how to take a hint.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I agree. First going on and on about how his son looks like Affleck, then the college thing. That's just what we see.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Thanks Cali !!!

For the Bruce Jenner quote I requested .. that you posted in the recap.

Saskmel

You're welcome. It was pretty cool.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't know about you but I like Bruce. I think some of you are not giving him enough credit he deserves. He's genuine and perhaps he was being a dork sometimes but a well-rounded individual and a more father-like figure than robin I might add.

Mind you he's just about the one person, except maybe chris judd, that goes along with everyone there and you must admit (if you have watched the show) that group dynamic is not exactly a pleasant one or easy-to-get-along with. He's what made that camp happen as well, without him, I think all of them would be sleeping on mud floors and dumping on open toilets.

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    i like him as a person. i was not especially impressed with his charity though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234