+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Lehr - The Host

John Lehr - The Host

John Lehr (Host)
    ABC's "I'm a Celebrity -- Get Me Out of Here!"

John Lehr was born in Overland Park, Kansas, and attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. After graduating, he stayed in Chicago and trained at The Second City. Theatre credits in Chicago include "ED" at the Remains Theater, "The Filmdome" at Victory Gardens Theater and "The Chris Hogan Show" at the Organic Theater.

In 1993 John traveled to Los Angeles and signed a holding deal with NBC and Tri-Star. He wrote and starred in the pilot "Electronic Highway." Other writing credits include "News Weasels," for E! Entertainment, the short film "Inland Empire" and the features "Ride," "Jamboree" and "Play Life." He co-wrote, co-starred in and directed a short film, "Cracks," with Carlos Jacott and Justine Bateman. He also co-wrote and starred in "Humanoid," a feature comedy produced by David Schwimmer, and recently completed a series of shorts entitled "Conrad & Butler."

John is a member of Slotnick, Katz and Lehr, a theatrical improvisational company which has performed in New York, Los Angeles, the Montreal Comedy Festival and the Chicago Improvisational Festival. The three recently starred in "Inland Empire," a short film based on the group's improv material.

His film credits include "The Sweetest Thing," with Cameron Diaz, "Bug," "Since You've Been Gone," "Kicking and Screaming," "Mr. Jealousy" and "Highball." TV credits include a recurring role on "Once and Again" and a regular starring role on "Jesse."

John's six distinct solo performances, entitled "A Series of Comedic Lectures by John Lehr," sold out this past fall, and a new show will be mounted in Los Angeles this spring.

This guy seems sooo young.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    did you catch his statement in the live segment about how he hates the word "immune" when Melissa brought it up with respect to the voting for tomorrow's challenge. I would bet that is stemming from the lawsuit they had with Survivor and whether this is infringement. I'll be the "celebrities" got another lecture about not referring to anything as "immunity" or "surviving"

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    He is really annoying, I just wanted him to shut up.

+ Reply to Thread