+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Downtown" Julie Brown

She'll get over it.

....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Did anyone notice that when she was in there that none of the snakes seemed to move?
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

My opinion on Julie has changed.... she did 3 in a row! lol I don't care how much she complains (it does seem to be a lot less than the first two days)... she sat in a damn thing of leeches, and then got in that deal with all of those snakes! They didn't seem to move a whole lot... but they could have been sitting still and it would have scared the crap out of me... I thought she did an amazing job, and I am SO happy that I dont have to hear Robin's voice EVER again
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I agree, Gizmo.. you would not have caught me anywhere near those leeches.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I like her more and more each episode now that Alana is gone. I think they just brought out the worst in eachother.

I LOVE that she put Tyson in his place for the way he was acting with his bushtucker.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think that Julie has really grown from this experience. Now that Tyson and especially Alana are gone she will be an angel. I do like how she called Tyson on his attitude. She is one tough cookie who still comes across as thoughtful and respectful of others feelings. She and Alana just had no common ground.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12