+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!" Press Release

Not a clue. What's really funny is that something I saw on one of the shows...ET or something, said there were 10 celebrities. But I'm sure that's wrong.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, the model guy I've never heard of, Julie brown has got to be the most self centered phoney attitude bitch I have ever seen, the only talented thing she did was take it off for playboy, Bruce Jenner, the wheaties indorcement must have run out, Robin Leach, is there in case they have to kill and eat one of their own, Melissa Rivers is there to use her big useless mouth as a fly trap to keep them off the other contestants, and Alana Stewart must be the eye candy for the aged and feeble.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    oh, and stuttering john's claim to fame is that he sounds like a bigger moron than howard stern.

Ok this might have been a little bit interesting if they actually had celebrities. I don't think these actually count.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Exactly Green Hornet. Even the Surreal Life guys are more recognizable.

I still say it's stupid to air it nightly like they are. STUPID!!!! It would be hard for people to tune in or tape every night if Blockbuster Stars were on.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think Tyson is gorgeous.
    I believe I put a picture of him in the hootest men thread.

Alana Stewart used to have a day time show with her ex- George Hamilton a few years back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    This is one big joke it should be called "I'm an Out of Work Actor, and this is the only job I can get in Hollywood"

Now Rivers I think will have a hard time shes been pampered her whole life.

Stuttering John is a joke hes a fat slob, he says he dosent take showers much who lives in a crappy apartment and goes on the road to do standup to get away from home. How can they say he will be away from his fancy meals and lifestyle.

I think I heard on E! that J-lo's ex will be on the show. His only claim to fame is marrying J-Lo.

15 consecutive nights? Aha. I get it. They don't want us to forget who any of the people are from the previous nights show.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

i'm going to have to pass on this show. ugh. i don't even like any of the cast. at least with "the surreal life" the cast could actually qualify as celebs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12