+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/26 Show discussion

Sorry, I turned it on, and after five minutes, I turned it off. I shouldn't have watched (or even half watched, as was usually the case) as many episodes as I did. The whole thing was dumb and poorly executed, and I. Just. Don't. Care.

I'm guessing many others felt the same way. Not watching Big Brother either. Never have, probably never will. I think I should just stick to Survivor and The Amazing Race. I used to enjoy the Bachelor/ette, until so many of them turned out to be such skanks (and I include the men in that comment).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Sorry, I turned it on, and after five minutes, I turned it off. I shouldn't have watched (or even half watched, as was usually the case) as many episodes as I did. The whole thing was dumb and poorly executed, and I. Just. Don't. Care.

I'm guessing many others felt the same way. Not watching Big Brother either. Never have, probably never will. I think I should just stick to Survivor and The Amazing Race. I used to enjoy the Bachelor/ette, until so many of them turned out to be such skanks (and I include the men in that comment).
    I quit watching this week and have discovered that my cable company is carrying OLN and since I never saw the first 3 seasons of Survivor I am watching that. The nice thing is OLN is broadcasting 4 shows a week and it is great to see the start of reality tv and how it should be done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12