+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 7/19

FORT Fanatic
    Brendan and Latricia really get into it. Latricia is out, I see it coming. Her attitude is so poor, so confrontational and combative. She's double dipping....playing the race card AND the single mother card.
    But I think she knows things arent going her way this time. She just gave up on the dog show and had a major pout over some imagined slight.

Brendan shouldnt have allowed himself to be drawn into Latricia's pettiness. He chose Niki to stay, saying that they'd grown close and he would choose Niki to stay over himself, if it came to that.
    I like Brendan...I think I'd choose him to go all the way and win.

Niki and Brendan apparently had an agreement that they would stick together and choose each other. Niki broke the pact...she chose Vanessa. Brenden obviously feels very betrayed.

Much sobbing as Niki talks about her grandfather dying the week before she came on the show and his encouragement of her to continue. The 3 women and Kathy are sobbing. Latricia repeats, she deserves it because she is a single mother.
    Vanessa says....she grew up poor and doesnt want to die poor.

Kathy tells Brenden, you are a leader. She's seen the leader, would like to see the gentleman.
    She tells Niki, being pretty isnt going to cut it, you have to speak up and be heard more.
    Tells Latricia...I've pulled your chestnuts out of the fire 5 times before and it's getting harder to do.
    She tells Vanessa...she's opened up for the first time and Kathy likes what she sees when she opened up.

Kathy has chosen Vanessa and Niki and Brenden to stay on....

LATRICIA'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

She blames it on the lying and backstabbing of others instead of on her own Latricia-ness. She'll never get it.

Next week, 7 left...no more teams, everybody's going to compete as individuals.
    Last edited by onewally; 07-19-2005 at 10:01 PM.

FORT Fogey
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT LARICIA!!
    She was my favourite on the show! I wish she gets another chance... she was like the nice Omarosa (is that an oxymoron?)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT LARICIA!!
    She was my favourite on the show! I wish she gets another chance... she was like the nice Omarosa (is that an oxymoron?)

YESSSS LATRICIA!! If you watched the show tonite, you had to see her poor attitude and poutiness and drama queen antics. Whatever appeal she had in the beginning...it's so overrrrr.

Yes, a contradiction in terms like "nice Omarosa" is an oxymoron.

I really was rooting for Latricia to stay ( until this week ) because I liked her comments about the people I hated. Most of them are gone and her attitude has made me tire of listening to her and her "get out of my face" crap. I'm glad she is gone.

And she was mean to Jaret - not cool!

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I thought Latricia was going last week, but she made it through.

She did have some great moments and funny comments....and at times a real trooper. I wish her well.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie
    This show had like 5 minutes of watchable content. Seriously. I taped it, the challenges lasted a couple minutes, then the final list. Everything else isn't even worth being put on television.

JW will win this thing.

I miss The Apprentice.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCodeDude
    This show had like 5 minutes of watchable content...the challenges lasted a couple minutes, then the final list.

JW will win this thing.
    You're right, MrCode. The challenges were very weak and uninteresting, so they strung out the losing team interview with Kathy to an unusual length. I tend to enjoy that part more than the challenges....but Niki going on and on about her grandfather was pretty dull. At least, Latricia fans can understand why she got dropped-she made a fool of herself, with all the attitude and posturing and fighting. Latricia was amusing for a while but her act got old quick.
    I had no use for Jules' blubbering. JW doesnt impress me. I think Brenden is a stronger candidate, and Vanessa as well. We've seen so little of the others that it's hard to say yet.
    I'm always, but always, wrong about the final choices tho.

Next week looks interesting with the rejected ones coming back--Latricia still looks mad.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    Next week looks interesting with the rejected ones coming back--Latricia still looks mad.
    Not surprising. Latricia will always be mad. She will never understand how that negative, ready to rumble attitude limits her in life. Brenden's comments could have led to a constructive dialogue; Latricia isnt capable of participating in anything but a bitter diatribe.
    Last edited by onewally; 07-20-2005 at 03:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast