+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Show discussion 7/12/05

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I loved the Streets of New York theme and how they tied every individual back to the Naked Cowboy. Very creative.
    I was also hoping Kathy would get rid of Vanessa. That brown hair has to be killing her. I would have kept Jabe instead.

I'm surprised Vanessa is still there considering she was annoying everyone on both teams.
    I personally liked the lampshade thing better (Madisons?). To me it made a lot more sense than the Streets of NY theme. Maybe because I live out west- I had no idea what they were trying to do. I was honestly suprised when they lost, but then realized that the other team was almost naked, so then it made sense. Plus, that white whatever it was on Jules top- I'm sure everyone noticed that! Was that a good portayal of NY, because I was thinking it wasn't.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I was hoping Latricia would go. She complains so much and Jackaay

I was sad to see Jabe go. Interesting how Vanessa does not seem to be able to take a leadership role without stepping all over peoples toes. What is refreshing is to see 2 go at a time, hopefully this means the show will be over soon.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    To boot those two guys and keep the very abrasive and irritating Ms. Latricia is pretty hard to understand. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Both the guys were far superior to her in every way. If they want to give the win to Ms Single Mom, why not just send everyone else on back to whatever they were doing before this crappy show came along and let her start living the good life, until she gets evicted next year. I really don't see much point to the show.
    I agree, Muduh. She's way too ghetto to be believable as a wannabe Hilton....too far to go (Jackaay too, for that matter.) It would have been a more interesting show if they'd picked more impressive African American candidates than Rashad and Latricia. .

Qboots, I took Vanessa's comment about the drapes as a comment on her abilities-that she COULD fashion a wardrobe out of them if she had to. I really dont think it was a comment on Latricia's size.

I'm not pulling for Vanessa, but I think she'd do well if she won. Same for Brendan...Kathy spoke well of Brendan. Dont remember the exact comments, but clearly, Brendan's going to be a serious contender. He may be the best of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I'm surprised Vanessa is still there considering she was annoying everyone on both teams.
    I personally liked the lampshade thing better (Madisons?). To me it made a lot more sense than the Streets of NY theme. Maybe because I live out west- I had no idea what they were trying to do. I was honestly suprised when they lost, but then realized that the other team was almost naked, so then it made sense. Plus, that white whatever it was on Jules top- I'm sure everyone noticed that! Was that a good portayal of NY, because I was thinking it wasn't.
    I thought the lampshades idea was more creative, the script needed to be better and they would have won.

It will be interesting to see who goes over to the Madison(Lampshade) team next week. Maybe it will be Brendan, that would be very interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234