+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/05 Recap: The Show's Not Over Until the Obnoxious Lady Sings

I'm with wwhippetcrazy. I laughed so hard at that Ann/Yvette/Kathy spot that it set off a minor asthma attack! I actually saw the show, and as amazing as that moment was on TV, your recap is even funnier.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I think that this episode was one of the funniest in reality tv history--Yvette with tutu and then telling Kathy that she was supposed to show her the routine!!?? And the singing...AH!
    GREAT RECAP! Thanks!

I have been watching this show from the beginning. Didn't think I would enjoy it one bit but the more I see the more I've warmed up to it. Find it rather funny in parts. Now I have to make a decision to either watch BB6 or Want To Be A Hilton, what a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    I have been watching this show from the beginning. Didn't think I would enjoy it one bit but the more I see the more I've warmed up to it. Find it rather funny in parts. Now I have to make a decision to either watch BB6 or Want To Be A Hilton, what a bummer.
    I had that same dilema. I thought I would tape the Hilton show and watch BB6, which will be fine, except night like tonight when I won't be home! I decided still on the Hilton show because I can see BB6 two other nights in the week, as well as give live feed info here

FORT Newbie

who did Latricia really vote for?

Didn't anyone else think Latricia really voted for Yvette? I thought in that split second she realized that if she said Ann, Ann was gone and surely Kathy Hilton would boot Yvette. She glanced at her paper and then said "Ann".

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Much like Shazzer’s predilection for wearing a unitard as often she can, I have the habit of donning the same at-home uniform as soon as possible after work every day: a hole-y pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt that has seen better days. Which was perfect tonight, since it made me feel right at home with the wannabe Hilton’s and their shabby, shoddy dress code. Don’t you think it stands to reason that if you want to be a Hilton and you're standing face-to-face with the Hilton matriarch, that you might try a bit harder to look the part?

Ann: Pretty Asian girl with a very manly voice. She is prone to sudden outbursts of song, and says things like “It’s going to be so nervous sitting in there.”

Stocky and possibly southern, he’s clean-cut and non-remarkable.

He has a cute gap tooth and can get a little excited sometime, not unlike a Chihuahua.

Voulez Vous le Francais?

“Ooh, I speak the French!” Yvette burbles, and she translates to English something that sounds to me like “Presidio Cite voulez vous kissy assy Café de Artiste avec moi!” How fortunate for Team Madison that Yvette knows ‘the French’!

WWJD (What Would Joey Do?)

I yell at my TV and tell them to do it like Joey Tribiani would: put the map down on the ground, and step into it.

She is given a pink tutu, which she puts on and wears for the rest of eternity. I guess it makes her feel like Paris.

I Learned a Dance For You Like to See It Here I Go!

There is a visible separation of the team, with Jackaay, Jabe and Latricia on one side of the divan, and the two self-serving asshats on the other. What, is that mean?

It's Like That One Time When Paris and Nicky Were Fighting About Who Is Prettiest

Those two lie more effusively than Tom Cruise talks about Scientology.

Hey Yvette, you wanna see the new hand gesture I learned? totoro@fansofrealitytv.com
    Fantastic! I am hideously late, but I care not! NO! Nein! Nyet! The trap door over my cube hole has sprung open, and I could not NOT (<---double negative, yay!) time travel back to this hilarious recap with Shazz mentions/links!

Anyhow, hilarious, and done in record time, if I remember correctly. Fantastic, sarcastic, witty job, totoro! I am agog! A. GOG. My favorite part: the smacks on the French translation. OMG! Hilarious!

Anyhow, fabulous recap. You are witty and delicious---like Country Time Lemonade!

Also loved the reenactment! Bravo! Brah-VOH!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12