+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/05 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Holy crap I cracked up when Ann began to sing and Latrica rolled her eyes.

Maybe Jackaay was right, maybe she does a record deal lol.

The best, the sweetest, the most fabulous elimination I've seen!!!!!
    Justice was served!!! We are cheering at our house
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Holy crap I cracked up when Ann began to sing and Latrica rolled her eyes.

Maybe Jackaay was right, maybe she does a record deal lol.
    Ann does have a good voice but she always sings at the wrong times. Some wanted to hear the tourguide on that one bus without some maniac bursting into song.

FORT Fanatic

I know it's a stupid show but....

I'm enjoying it so much more than I expected to.

I thought tonite's art scavenger hunt was the one of the more sensible and entertaining challenges I've seen on a reality show. You really have to wonder why the two teams have so much trouble figuring out how to pull together to accomplish their goals tho.

Too bad that Madison has lost all the challenges; we're not getting to see much of Team Park as a result. I cant figure out how Madison apparently wound up with all the misfits and oddballs.

Yvette is one of the most deluded, unpleasant and annoying people on reality tv. A train wreck of a person. She makes SarahW look almost normal. Even the way she sits in the failure summits with Kathy is annoying- so selfconsciously correct- knees clamped tight, back ramrod straight, hands clasped just so....stiff and graceless. I'm so glad she's gone.

Ann is just ...silly. Dumb as dryer lint. To watch Ann try to make sense of a map...if I'd been one of the other two I would have strangled her and stuffed her body down a street sewer.

Latricia and Jackaay obviously come from such limited backgrounds. I dont think either is a realistic candidate for being a "hilton"...it seems almost cruel to include them on the show.

Jabe is growing on me. He's got leadership qualities and moxie. In the summit meeting he was to the point and forceful in summarizing the reasons for his team's failure.

They will have to change the team format..there's only 3 of Madison left...will be interesting to see what they come up with, and I hope it'll show us more of the personalities on Park.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Yvette and Ann are GONE!

to Jabe, Latricia and Jackaay for standing up for themselves and going after Ann en masse . . .

And to Kathy Hilton for having the common sense to FINALLY kick Yvette's ass out of there!
    Ann was annoying.

Yvette? A vicious bitch from the word go. SOOOOOOOO happy she's gone.

Thank goodness that Yvette's going home. Ann actually seems like the next Hilton and my fave to win, but now that she's gone I like Jules to win
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

I missed the episode but I'll probably see it tonight...

So Yvette AND Ann went home? Wow....Ding dong the witches are gone

They were both annoying, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Thank you all for your insight on this horrible show. I have yet to bond with a single one. No, I guess I have liked Latrice the most. But that's not saying much!

Loved the show, but I agree- we haven't seen anyone from the other team yet. I like Latricia, but there is no way she will win. I hate the way Jackaay walks- or slumps- around. I also can't stand how everyone feels they need to win this. I can't stand desperate people who make asses out of themselves for a few bucks.
    So glad delusional Yvette is gone!
    So glad Ann is gone as well. I think she can sing, but chooses the wrong time and places for it.
    Was sad that Kathy cried- I really don't think she is cut out for this show- she seems too sweet to hurt people and it's only going to get harder.
    Did anyone think Latricia actually voted for Yvette, but didn't want to force a tie, so said Ann?

+ Reply to Thread