+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/05 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

And why in the hell is Kathy crying?

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Ok, so I'm cheering, but then I realize....what other reason do I have to watch this show now if I can't snark on Yvette?? Dang, double edged sword here.

FOOEY Libra...bring me down, why don't you?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Ok, so I'm cheering, but then I realize....what other reason do I have to watch this show now if I can't snark on Yvette?? Dang, double edged sword here.
    Im sure the pressure will cause other people to slip down and take her place

They're going to have to even up the teams next week - it's 7 to 3.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

must.turn.off.tv *sigh* I'll catch y'all later on! Gotta go and finish cleaning my apartment...Mom coming to visit tomorrow makes me a cleaning fool tonight.

I'm outta here too. Past my bedtime. See y'all next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yvette and Ann are GONE!

to Jabe, Latricia and Jackaay for standing up for themselves and going after Ann en masse . . .

And to Kathy Hilton for having the common sense to FINALLY kick Yvette's ass out of there!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Yvette and Ann are GONE!

to Jabe, Latricia and Jackaay for standing up for themselves and going after Ann en masse . . .

And to Kathy Hilton for having the common sense to FINALLY kick Yvette's ass out of there!

All is now right with the world. Okay, I exaggerate. All is now right in the world of this show.

Ding Dong the witches are gone.

Ann why do you constantly burst out singing it makes you look bad, and a little nutty.

Yvette, she kills me, she admitted to her own group that she will lie to make sure she will protect herself, at first I thought she just had an ego and thought she could do no wrong; and I would hate to work with her or be in a group with her because she would cause so much trouble, but to admit to her tactic was I thought stupid, this woman would cut the throat of her own child and then blame everyone else except herself. There are better ways and smarter strategies. This woman has no friends but plenty of enemies.

Bye Bye.

I am so glad that I only decided to watch this show tonight. That was one sweet double elimination
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread