+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yvette vs. Latricia

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    With Latricia, what you see is what you get, but I have noticed her talking to people like they are her children. With Yvette, I see deviousness: I see pretentiousness; I see gold-digging; I see egomania....I could go on and on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Latricia. No contest.

Latricia 100%

If Latricia learns to tone down her responses and learns how to lead with sophistication instead of domination - she would go far! She needs to really learn from Kathy and stop using her outspoken, dominating personality and tone it all down and class it up. I like her, she's real.

I think all of them have to really listen and observe, you can't be in high society and still talk like a "commoner" from the lower class. Shut up and learn.

I'm totally on Latricia's side. She's in this to make a better life for her child, and I can completely respect that. All it takes is one look at Yvette's website to figure out what she's all about.
    Last edited by angelgirl39; 07-05-2005 at 05:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Latricia 1000%!

LaTrisha for sure. Yeah, she is loud, she is mothering, she has a short temper and she calls you on your crap but she is a normal person.

Yvette is a loser! Lies about speaking french, lies about when they called the other half of the team, makes up her own steps to the ballet part, dances for Kathy?? She needs some therapy and some drugs. She has a twisted sense of reality and the behaviors that are acceptable. What was with the "Do you really think Lawyers tell the truth all the time?" thing? She is mentally ill.

Just IMHO
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12