+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win?

Nikki or Jules for me.
    Latricia is a BIG thumbs down
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Im starting to Like Jackaay, Jules, Niki, and Latrica I hope one of them win.

I wanted Jabe to win so now I really don't care...I don't like any of them really.

MIKE TEEVEE ROCKS! bryanahlover235's Avatar
    Jackaay All The Way Her Backround Is Intresting And Its Making Me Want Her To Be The One Who I Would Like To See Win This Thing And If Not Her The Latricia Other Then That I Hope Brenden And Vanessa Leave Soon I Cant Stand How They Boss People Around Go Home Vanessa And Brenden!!!!!!
    ENDURNCE HAWAII I will always love the yellow team Monroe and Bryanah they were winners in my book!

IT has begun come and see who the mole is on who is the mole!

Jackay spent three and half years on a team with Latricia and didn't hit her. If that doesn't show class I don't know what does - she deserves it all.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie
    I want niki to win

FORT Fan
    Remember guys, this is not your vote. The choice is entirely Kathy Hilton's. And we don't have a clue how she thinks when she writes "her list", and she never explained. Most of these contestants are losers anyway, with no talent and a lot of attitude. If I were writing her list, I'd just take a heavy marker and chop out 5-8 names per week, and this painful show would be over in 2-3 weeks.

Maybe Kathy Hilton wants to repair the Hilton family reputation after the videotape mess her accomplished daughter Paris left her in last yet. But I got no clue why network TV execs would waste primetime coverage on shows like this and Big Brother, when they could & should be doing talent-based shows like Rockstar and American Idol.

I'm happy that Ms. Crybaby Niki, Mrs. Opinionated Latricia, and Ms. Vegas Dancer are gone. Of the remaining people, I think JW is the least problematic and should probably win (not that he deserves it).
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 07-28-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Is this show still on?

Yep but now it is running against the Tuesday Big Brother.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I wanted Latricia to win, and secretly I think Kathy Hilton liked her a lot too...

Did anyone read the Page6 gossip about Kathy Hilton screaming "This show sucks!" during one of the tapings?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast