+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win?

Nikki or Jules for me.
    Latricia is a BIG thumbs down
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

JoE44
    Im starting to Like Jackaay, Jules, Niki, and Latrica I hope one of them win.

I wanted Jabe to win so now I really don't care...I don't like any of them really.

bryanahlover235
    Jackaay All The Way Her Backround Is Intresting And Its Making Me Want Her To Be The One Who I Would Like To See Win This Thing And If Not Her The Latricia Other Then That I Hope Brenden And Vanessa Leave Soon I Cant Stand How They Boss People Around Go Home Vanessa And Brenden!!!!!!

Jackay spent three and half years on a team with Latricia and didn't hit her. If that doesn't show class I don't know what does - she deserves it all.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

groovergrl23
    I want niki to win

FORT Fan
    Remember guys, this is not your vote. The choice is entirely Kathy Hilton's. And we don't have a clue how she thinks when she writes "her list", and she never explained. Most of these contestants are losers anyway, with no talent and a lot of attitude. If I were writing her list, I'd just take a heavy marker and chop out 5-8 names per week, and this painful show would be over in 2-3 weeks.

Maybe Kathy Hilton wants to repair the Hilton family reputation after the videotape mess her accomplished daughter Paris left her in last yet. But I got no clue why network TV execs would waste primetime coverage on shows like this and Big Brother, when they could & should be doing talent-based shows like Rockstar and American Idol.

I'm happy that Ms. Crybaby Niki, Mrs. Opinionated Latricia, and Ms. Vegas Dancer are gone. Of the remaining people, I think JW is the least problematic and should probably win (not that he deserves it).
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 07-28-2005 at 03:33 PM.

Is this show still on?

Yep but now it is running against the Tuesday Big Brother.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I wanted Latricia to win, and secretly I think Kathy Hilton liked her a lot too...

Did anyone read the Page6 gossip about Kathy Hilton screaming "This show sucks!" during one of the tapings?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast