+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    I will enjoy this piece of summer fluff. Thank god for Tivo because I am not sure I could watch it in real time with commercials.

I am surprised that many have not heard the term fracas (fray-cuss), especially Kathy. I think the woman who sang could have been set up. Her application said she could sing so she was asked to do so both in Grand Central Station and for Kathy. I am not ruling that out anyway. She and Latrisha annoy me.

I know the word "fracas", which I pronounce FRAY-kuss. I think the problem was Yvette's accent and pronunciation. I heard it as fruk-ass, which sounds close to something rather rude.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I thought it was bizarre that no one there had heard the word "fracas" before. It's not that unusual. I'm thinking that they just didn't understand what Yvette was saying because of her accent

ETA: "Fracas" is french, but also used in English quite frequently.
    Thanks for clarifying. I realize I'm thanking you a bit late, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Dictionary: A noisy, disorderly fight or quarrel; a brawl.

When will this episode be shown on Bravo? I missed it because I had to catch BB6.

Who got cut or is it out of style or fired or voted off the island or auf weiderzein-ed/didn't make it work?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC
    It will be rerun on Bravo, several times, in fact.

It will air at 11 p.m tonite on Bravo (6/22). It will be on again on 6/23 at 5 p.m. and also on Sunday, 6/26, at 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.

http://www.bravotv.com/Schedule/sear...on&start=today

One thing I did notice.....twice.....at the end of the show, when Kathy walked into the dining room and toasted the remaining contestants, she held her wine glass by the bowl not the stem!!!

I watched it tonite because Fire Me Please wasn't on.....and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
    ahhh you answered my scheduling question.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread