+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Tada
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    1st time viewer here too. What happened to Fire Me Please?
    Pre-empted this week, but from reading TV guide, will be back next week.

Anyway...
    My favorite moment: "Say thank you"! XD If I was drinking milk, it surely would have come out my nose.
    Overall, I thought this was a decent show.

My daughter forced me to watch it. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be.

I found many of these people annoying so that is fun. Cathy Hilton didn't impress me as the picture of perfect class and manners but oh well, she raised the perfect lady Paris so she must be a goddess of class.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I had forgotten about it until the last 15 minutes. I honestly don't think I could stomach any more than that. I won't be watching more, that's for sure. I can't believe that one chick pulled the "I've got a kid card" So that alone makes her better and more deserving than all the others? And what's up with that one woman singing at the end? I'm glad I didn't waste any more time on this.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Who's doing recaps? Title suggestion: "What the Frick is a Fracas?"

That was hilarious, even I new what she meant, but for Kathy Hilton to look so dumbfounded - priceless.

FORT Regular
    I didn't watch it, I refuse to indulge another Hilton. I think it's kind of ironic though, how KH is trying to mold these people to be classier or high society or whatever she's doing. But judging by how her skanky daughter turned out, I don't think she's the ideal candidate for this. She needs to go back and do some work on Pear A**. To me, her behavior is less than classy.

The show was kinda funny, my favorite part "Say Thank you" and he repeated it exactly

Some of them will be a ball to watch, the singer, the bossy woman and Miss I'm-already-refined.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    She did say "fracas," I just thought she must have mispronounced it, since Kathy didn't seem to know what it was. (it's not a word I HEAR a lot -- I read it. )
    I've also heard that word before and couldn't understand the delay in understanding. Maybe she did mispronounce it or maybe it was her accent.

Now I really have something important to say to you all.

Ahem....

Some people wait a Liiiifetiiiiiiiime. For a Moment like Thiiiiiiiiisssss.

Thank you.

rt1ky - LOL!! That was good.

This show went onto my 'auto TIVO' list a little more than 1/2 way through. It's hilarious! So much more entertaining than the hour of my life I wasted watching Katie Couric's 'Runaway Bride' special. *That* was a snooze fest!

Yvette has *got* to go. She bugs bigtime. I agree with whomever said that Latricia should stop using her kid as the reason that she deserves to win this more. I think Jackaay (is that how she spells it?) has a good chance of winning if she keeps up her good attitude and honest effort to learn.

I cannot believe that she's passing herself off as refined and doesn't even know French? Come on! I doubt that she's any more refined than Paris.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone
    I think it's kind of ironic though, how KH is trying to mold these people to be classier or high society or whatever she's doing.
    That's the beauty of this show. Maybe she is trying to do the opposite of everything she did with Paris.

+ Reply to Thread