+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yvette

Yvette

From the official site:
    26, Las Vegas, NV
    Dancer

"I want advice on how to climb the social ladder."

Yvette, 26, born in England, has traveled extensively with her professional showgirl-dancing career. She moved to Las Vegas two years ago and has no desire to leave. She formerly wrote a column titled "Making Vegas," about her life in 'Sin City.' Yvette yearns to be swinging high on the Vegas social scene.

That's pathetic in my opinion, but I'm drawn more to the gutter than the heights. I don't believe a show gal is ever going to be taken more seriously than she is at this moment, at least not by those she apparently wants to cozy up to.

She'd be better served attempting to find internal happiness that isn't geared toward how others view her.

Some how I knew they would round up a Vegas dancer.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

She moved to Las Vegas two years ago and has no desire to leave.
    Here's some advice. Always leave your options open when trying to obtain a ladder-climbing career.
    And another; trying to climb ladders in Vegas typically involves seedy sex.

Oy. This one is going to drive me insane.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Very pretty and polished. Certainly looks like a Hilton!

I don't even know what I think of this one yet. I sure ended up liking Janu, so ya never know.

FORT Newbie

I Have Seen Yvette On Reality Tv Before!***

Funny, when I see someone I "know" from somewhere, it usually bugs the heck out of me, because I never can figure out where...WELL...As soon as I saw Yvette I KNEW I had seen her on a reality show before, and it only took about 5 minutes to figure it out. Of course, I can't remember the name of the show, but it was about single women trying to get dates/meet a guy. Basically, the camera just followed her around like a documentary. I know for a FACT this was the same person, because she has this unforgettable annoying quality, voice, and crazed eyes that you don't quickly forget. ANYWAY, she was Soooooo obnoxious and VERY blatant about wanting a rich guy, and they followed her around so she could show off all the stores where these old sugar daddies take her to get her jewelry. It was SO disgusting, but it was a train wreck, so I kept watching...Just couldn't believe someone could be so awful and not realize how everyone around her avoided her like the plague after talking with her. Scary thing is, she's one of those people that would brush it off like they were intimidated by her beauty or something crazy. She'd dress up, and be really outgoing in these bars, and guys would be attracted to her...but it would take like 5 minutes at the most before they'd have to "go to the bathroom" and not come back. ...And she would TELL them all her shallow ideas about what she wanted in a man. It was SO gross! Wish I could remember the name of the show or what channel but I can't. It was at LEAST a year ago, but as I said, if you saw that show you wouldn't forget her that's for sure. If she were to read this she'd take it as a compliment, so let me just make it clear that it is NOT. She is one scary individual!
    Last edited by ShowReviewer; 06-21-2005 at 09:47 PM.

to the site ShowReviewer.

I have to agree, Yvette was scary.
    I didn't see the other show you're referring to though.

I don't like her make-up, it makes her look cheap and of course it should go without saying by now (but it obviously doesn't because people persist on doing it) the straw-like bleach job is heinous.

I didn't like her at all, but something tells me she might do well in the competition, so sadly she could be around for a while.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    to the site ShowReviewer.

I have to agree, Yvette was scary.
    I didn't see the other show you're referring to though.
    Thanks for the Welcome!
    I saw on another thread after, that some other people remembered her from it as well, and it was called "Single In the City: Vegas". It just shows how much of an "impression" she leaves on people, because it was a year or 2 ago. I don't doubt that she'll go far in the show...only due to the "drama effect" and that I read an article where "she's supposed to be worse than Omarosa from the Apprentice." ...So I imagine she'll be kept on to try to keep people watching what she'll do/say next.

FORT Newbie
    For some reason,I just cannot stand her! I don't know why? I just have some kind of feeling about her and also she is very annoying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast