+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yvette

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pooying
    I dont think she will be on the show long after all Kathy is a Hilton and a Hilton always get their way.....right??
    Nope. The network does. She will be around because she is supplying the most important ingredients, conflict and drama.

My word, have y'all looked at her website? It's hilariously pathetic.
    Although there's a section on "hosting" that makes me think she's actually a call girl.
    Even if she's not paid, though, she's still a total hoochie.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

This girl is trouble with a capital "T". She's obviously viscious, self-serving and manipulative....along with being a downright liar. It's too bad Kathy didn't see through her and eliminate her on this past episode. Instead, she let Johnny go. He's definitely not cut out for this society stuff either, but at least he's harmless. She could have let him go at a later time. This little tart, Yvette, is going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of people. They may keep her on for a while just for ratings.....people will tune in to see if she gets eliminated. She's got such an over-inflated opinion of herself....the sooner she is bumped down a few wrungs, and realizes that the world is NOT really her oyster, the better!!
    IF YOU GAZE FOR LONG INTO THE ABYSS, THE ABYSS ALSO GAZES INTO YOU....(Nietzsche)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Madigan
    This girl is trouble with a capital "T". She's obviously viscious, self-serving and manipulative....along with being a downright liar. It's too bad Kathy didn't see through her and eliminate her on this past episode. Instead, she let Johnny go. He's definitely not cut out for this society stuff either, but at least he's harmless. She could have let him go at a later time. This little tart, Yvette, is going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of people. They may keep her on for a while just for ratings.....people will tune in to see if she gets eliminated. She's got such an over-inflated opinion of herself....the sooner she is bumped down a few wrungs, and realizes that the world is NOT really her oyster, the better!!
    OMG,YOU SAID JUST WHAT WAS ON MY MIND! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I agree that she was kept for the ratings, she's the person we all love to hate,
    she's so dumb though I don't think she'll last that much longer
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

FORT Fogey
    These shows have become very predictable. Latricia and Yvette will be around as long as possible. To present some shred of logic, production has to eliminate them if they become so over the top that there is no one else to take the fall.

For serious contestants, who come on this type of show, it is essential to stay under the radar and let the personalities hang themselves.

If they had done their research they would know that Kathy is kind, polite and sweet. She values these qualities and would certainly look for someone who is compassionate and respectful.

I suspect Yvette just wants some face time to further her status in the Vegas community. It would help her more if she won, but I doubt she has a clue to how that could be accomplished. She is all "look at me".

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    And she luvvvvs waving her legs in the air!! (OK, maybe I should say 'kicking', but I liked 'waving' batter!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    Don't like her. At all.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    And she luvvvvs waving her legs in the air!! (OK, maybe I should say 'kicking', but I liked 'waving' batter!)
    I'm sure everyone realizes that that last word should read "better"!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    YAY! She's finally off!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast