+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaret

Jaret

From the offiical site:
    26, Rendon, TX
    Phone Sales

"I'd like to buy my parents a new home, and I'll move into their mobile home."

Jaret, 26, a Texan who refers to himself as a sophisticated redneck, teaches kindergarten and spends most of his time with his family including his twin sister. At one time, Jaret ranked No. 1 in the state of Texas in the 800-meter. He continued to run track through college and graduated from Texas Tech. Additionally, he enjoys fishing and playing sports.

Gay, Christian, or Gay Christian? Not intended as a value judgement, just what comes to mind seeing his repressed little smile.

I'm envious of his position, I think it would be a blast teaching Kindergarten.

Nice young lad, loves his parents and sis. I hope his sophistication heightens his awareness for the carnivores in the crowd that'll be aiming to use him as a doormat. Being involved with sports I'd ordinarily figure he was used to louts (at least the male variety), but solitary sports such as track? Do they qualify as the jock types that abuse and educate so many?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Gay, Christian, or Gay Christian? Not intended as a value judgement, just what comes to mind seeing his repressed little smile.

I'm envious of his position, I think it would be a blast teaching Kindergarten.

Nice young lad, loves his parents and sis. I hope his sophistication heightens his awareness for the carnivores in the crowd that'll be aiming to use him as a doormat. Being involved with sports I'd ordinarily figure he was used to louts (at least the male variety), but solitary sports such as track? Do they qualify as the jock types that abuse and educate so many?
    Hopefully Heterosexual Christian... he's really cute Nice to look at something pleasing to the eyes...

I'm wrong more often than I'm right, CallieCutie, so hope lives for you.

Though I don't toss out eye candy because of labels anyhow. Male, female, if they're cute, bottom line; they're cute.

I am confused. His bio says both phone sales and teaching kindergarten. Could it be both?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I am confused. His bio says both phone sales and teaching kindergarten. Could it be both?
    Duh... isn't it obvious?! He teaches kindergarten over the phone

I'm not sure about this guy. He seems nice though and semi-cute.
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm.. can't find anything snarky on him. Well, except for the 'goal' of living in the parent's trailer.

He's a contender simply because he talks about the "simpler" things in life. Ok. He's my favorite so far. (not done looking at them all though)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He's cute. We do need a few token gays on this show, though, so we'll see.

FORT Newbie
    he's kinda cute (not sure about the gap tooth and the accent). but did anyone notice the scene where jaret gets out of bed shirtless after receiving a wake up call from brenden? i was kinda surprised by how ripped and dare i say studly he is!

...i definitely didn't expect that, but i think it's hard to tell from the oversized cowboy shirts he wears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast