+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackaay

Jackaay

From the official site:
    25, Justice, IL
    Landscape Supply Clerk

"I want to trade in my blue collar lifestyle for the good life."

Jackaay, 25, lives in a trailer park with her mother, and boasts the nickname "trailer park Barbie." A self-proclaimed workaholic, Jackaay takes pride in her job working at a landscape supply company. Almost every weekend she takes in a different concert supporting her friends who play in local bands. She spends much of her time reading autobiographies; her most recent favorite is Marilyn Manson's.

Jackaay? Okaay. . . .

Her nickname is "trailer park Barbie?" Goodness, she's just asking for it.

She's a little cutie, but I'd talk to her from across the room. I'm prone to gestulating with my hands, and she looks like she could (and might) go Jurrassic and sever with relish anything within striking range.

I could see her getting the "Cinderella" storyline: From hardworking "Trailerpark Barbie" to glamorous Hilton!"
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Perky Alert!
    Perky Alert!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Were her parents smoking crack when they came up with the spelling of her name?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Is it just me or does her mouth cover a disproportionate percentage of her face? She's a cutie, but I see soooo many teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Is it just me or does her mouth cover a disproportionate percentage of her face? She's a cutie, but I see soooo many teeth.
    I think she has an extra pair of bicuspids or something.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I'm 95% sure this girl was on an episode of Elimidate. I remember her being REALLY annoying and getting cut soon into the competition, and she also brought a gift for the guy who was the suitor. The gift being a picture of her in a frame and the frame was covered with glued on beer bottle caps. I SWEAR that she said she was a circus performer or something, or maybe that was like a joke between the other girls when they'd make fun of Jackaaaaaay (she likes to exaggerate her name). But I think she said that she belongs or once belonged to a circus. She also had this really ugly ribbon in her hair that also got a lot of laughs from the others on the date. For some reason I'm also remembering mime make-up but I don't know if she was wearing it at some point or if it was brought up that she used to be a mime. Or maybe she did some mime on the date...

She was the "wacko" that episode, obviously.

Mind you I don't think I've actually seen this episode for over a year now but I do pride myself on a fairly good memory I think so I'm pretty sure I'm remembering correctly. The picture & name alone sparked my memory. How can you forget a name like Jackaay?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-14-2005 at 12:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast