+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackaay

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHAAY
    Almost every weekend she takes in a different concert supporting her friends who play in local bands.
    What this sentence really meant;
    Every weekend she dresses trashily and goes to the clubs, toting the self-proclaimed, "I'm with the band" persona. Once in, she'll act like she's there supporting her grunge-rock friends of a friend band until closing..hopefully to 'hook up' with someone before morning comes.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

YES! I remembered her right away!!! Had the curly ribbon in her hair and was REALLY loud!

( sneaks off quickly after she realizes she just admited she watched Elimidate....... )

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'm 95% sure this girl was on an episode of Elimidate. I remember her being REALLY annoying and getting cut soon into the competition, and she also brought a gift for the guy who was the suitor. The gift being a picture of her in a frame and the frame was covered with glued on beer bottle caps. I SWEAR that she said she was a circus performer or something, or maybe that was like a joke between the other girls when they'd make fun of Jackaaaaaay (she likes to exaggerate her name). But I think she said that she belongs or once belonged to a circus. She also had this really ugly ribbon in her hair that also got a lot of laughs from the others on the date. For some reason I'm also remembering mime make-up but I don't know if she was wearing it at some point or if it was brought up that she used to be a mime. Or maybe she did some mime on the date...

She was the "wacko" that episode, obviously.

Mind you I don't think I've actually seen this episode for over a year now but I do pride myself on a fairly good memory I think so I'm pretty sure I'm remembering correctly. The picture & name alone sparked my memory. How can you forget a name like Jackaay?

That seems to be such a made-up bio. I would not smile with my teeth if I had that snaggler hanging off the side of my mouth.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    That seems to be such a made-up bio. I would not smile with my teeth if I had that snaggler hanging off the side of my mouth.
    I missed the damned premiere eppy last night.. but lemme just say, YOU my friend are one funny woman! I'll come and read all the threads just because you've made it hysterical to read. Keep'm coming!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I missed the damned premiere eppy last night.. but lemme just say, YOU my friend are one funny woman! I'll come and read all the threads just because you've made it hysterical to read. Keep'm coming!
    Get outta here! No way! How come my teenager doesn't think I'm funny? I sure appreciate the compliment. I think many of the other posters are way, way funnier than me. I've sat and laughed until I cried, and almost threw up from laughing so hard from some of them. I think the seasoned posters are gifted and funny writers. I just throw out the first thing I see, which may or may not be "spot on" (lol).

Jackaay, eh?
    hahahaha her name annoys me.

I saw her on Elimidate too!!! Yes she was a really wierd chick!! It took me a few days to remember... I kept thinking "I know her from somewhere."

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    In my opinion i love jackaay i hope she wins it all!

i would be embarrased to have a nickname as 'trailer park barbie' but anyway i really think she is the sweetest and i would love to see her win

I think Jackaay is going to win!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast