+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ann

Ann

From the offical site:
    28, Plant City, FL
    Former Miss Tampa

"I'm approaching this like a pageant. I'll do whatever it takes to win."

Ann, 28, has the uncanny ability to break out in song at a moment's notice. The former Miss Tampa USA attends the University of South Florida as a graduate student, pursuing a communications degree. Throughout her life she has volunteered for various organizations and most recently participated in an event to benefit the Tsunami relief efforts. Ann is currently working on new projects for the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center.

Ann, 28, has the uncanny ability to break out in song at a moment's notice.
    Good Lord, how uncanny! I've never heard of anyone else who can do that! [/sarcasm]

Perhaps she thinks her life is a musical. That could make for some entertainment when she finds that there's no cheese left in the fridge and breaks out into a huge number about it--jazz hands, glory notes, flashing lights, and a full orchestra with fields of violins and an army of brass.

But I doubt this will happen.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    She is cute! I am betting we will see some of that uncanny talent throughout the show though. She's like a higher class Wanda.

"But first, a number..."

Ann has an interesting look, Asian/Native American? I never much cared for pageant types before seeing Miss Congeniality, but she does have a heart, even if its a calculated one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Ann has an interesting look, Asian/Native American?
    Her full name is Ann Poonkasem, and she lists her ethnicity as Thai. She has her own show in local Florida tv, and is trying to make it big as a self-proclaimed rock musician, in addition to being a model.

She has her own website, tho only the front page is there right now: Her Personal Site

You can also see more of her at her model portfolio pages: Asian Music Model
    Her Siam Diva site
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Thanks for the info, Nemeses. Thats a wonderful last name Ann has. She's certainly a go getter, isn't she?

After scrolling through the contestants, Ann initially seemed likeliest to succeed in a lackluster crowd, but on reflection I believe that may actually work against her. She's may be the real deal, and before the shows even aired it seems to me that the reward is tailor made for a poser.

Ann, 28, has the uncanny ability to break out in song at a moment's notice.
    How about we keep that ability canned?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Is she the one who suddenly sings in the previews? Good lord. Eek.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Newbie
    Is she the one that sings that weird Kelly Clarkson song for no reason? Heh, I laughed so hard at the randomness of the moment. I'll be rooting for her!

P.S My First Post! ^_^

I'm not sure if I'll like her. I may but I have to wait and see.
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast