+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ann

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The producers probably think she's reality tv gold thanks to her caterwauling and made Kathy keep her.
    You're probably right fluff. Combine the singing with the American flag outfit and she is a producer's dream.

Well for one thing, she's definitely MY reality TV dream, at least for this show. She actually made the show for me - breaking out into song like that. Goodness! She's hilarious. I can only pray she keeps doing it haha
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Did you like her self-satisfied little smirk at the end? Especially when it was obvious EVERYONE, including Kathy, thought she was a few screws loose.

Otherwise, she seemed perfectly normal (more that you can say for most of the rest of them), which makes it all the more perplexing as to why she thinks bursting into song is appropriate. The time to become charmingly eccentric is AFTER you are rich, Ann, dear.

FORT Newbie
    I cannot stand this girl! Geez...I am a singer believe me I know all about singing and when and where to do it at,but I'm sorry you don't sing when your talking to Mrs.Hilton and she is about to make a decision on who to cut I mean she is just really annoying to me!

Ann is the singing diva right? LOL she's my fave so far... and I want her to win and if not at least remain in the show longer... she's totally hilarious LOL she seems perfect as a counterpart to Paris she's a former beauty queen --and she actually speaks better and more professional than Paris but at the same time, she has this fun side or quality same with Paris -- she is hilarious LMAO!!!

I was in tears of joy when I heard her say (actually sing) to Ms. Kathy Hilton,,, "Some people wait a life time for a moment like this..." LOL that was cute hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This lady is earning a graduate degree in Communication and yet she thinks its acceptable to burst out in song at random moments?!?

I Laughed my ass off when she sang...What a nut job!!!
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskangurl
    LMFAO! I KNOW! SHE IS THE BIGGEST NUT JOB! LOL!

FORT Fogey
    She will be around for awhile to allow the opportunity for more song bursts and inappropriate behavior. These shows are way too predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskangurl
    I did to! I like her as a person but she's a little loony when it comes to her random outbursts in song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast