+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alain

Alain

From the offiical site:
    [quote]
    34, Los Angeles, CA
    Perfume Salesman

"In order to impress Kathy Hilton you have to know about fashion and cosmetics. I use so much product!"

Alain, 34, hails from Romania. He currently works at Bloomingdale's as a fragrance manager and one day hopes to open his own cosmetic shop. Alain remains close to his family as they all reside in the same apartment building. He travels to Las Vegas often because of the shopping, shows and gambling. If not in Las Vegas, Alain can be found running on the beaches in LA or at the gym.

End of the list, bottom of the barrel.

Seeing Alain evaporated any residual thought I may have had that this show is anything beyond another opportunity to make fun of folk out of their element.

Close to his family as they all reside in the same apartment building? How very lame. Either you want to be close to them and you will be even if thousands of miles separate you, or you prefer to kiss them off and relegate them to nodding aquaintence mode. You aren't close because of the proximity, Alain, unless thats all that your being "close" is supposed to signify.

Even though it isn't a leasure activity to me, I'd like to know what type of shopping Vegas offers that SoCal doesn't.

I am sure he is a nice guy, but perfume salesman? Plus he uses the "product"? He sounds like higher maintenance than Paris.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I dislike his look and his small eyes. I bet he's all stuck on himself.

FORT Newbie
    LOL- totally. Morgan

What was the point of this guy coming back for the questions of the final 7? he never even said anything.

+ Reply to Thread