+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I love NY2 Reunion Show Discussion 1/6/08

Re: I love NY2 Reunion Show Discussion 1/6/08

I am still trying to figure out what man would want to embarass and his family enough to be with NY. Once any self respecting woman saw him on this show a man would be hard pressed to find a woman.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDish;2745030;
    who the heck was unsure??!?! i dont even remember him.

I remember IT...he was mad sick!
    Unsure was the guy who looked a lot like Romance. Most known for giving NY a jacket that was for another girl. After he eliminated himself, he STILL showed up at elimination, only for him to be tossed back the jacket and kicked off (litterally).

did they talk to pretty about why he left?
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Sister Patterson and NY's Dad (unsure of real name) were never married. New York took her mom's name (she shows as Tiffany Patterson in the credits) during the FOL series and when she got her own show went with her real name, Tiffany Pollard.

Regardless... Champion looked like he was french kissing a horse. Oh wait...he was lol.

MY TAKE ON THE REUNION

BUDDHA
    Was absolutely sure NY would pick him since she brought him back and appeared very into him. He got cocky and actually thought NOTHING he did would ruin his chances. He was friends with Punk because he knew Punk had no chance in hell of upstaging him. He thought TM never had a chance of even getting as far as he did. He even thought TM was only there for the comic relief. He alone would posess NY and train her to his liking

SURPRIZE! It didn't happen and he was even more furious that she used his own tactics against him by making him think the ring was for him. So now he's very bitter and angry. Now he's fallen into a dreamworld he created where he actually has the finer talents of both Punk and TM

Now he cannot stop himself for his self districtive Buddha love

PUNK
    I believe he really did love NY but like Buddha, he was certain that she would just KNOW he was the best choice for her. Buddha was disrespectful and crass and TM was a weasel.

SURPRIZE! He appeared blindsided by the fact that she kept Buddha and sent him packing. He alluded to how close he was with her and the connection they had but forgot her Fraudian slip that he was like a brother to her. She did love him but not romanticly.

Now his is also bitter because hi thinks she played him and lead him on. He like Buddha forgot that only one person could actually win here and neither really stepped up and show a true love for her. They just kept pointing out her faults. I could see he was hurting and still angry

TAILOR MADE
    He was going to be hated on from the get go. He was successful, smartly dressed, had a great REAL job, and would do ANYTHING to win NY's heart. While the others drank, partied, formed friendships with each other, he wined, dined, romanced, dressed her while showing her almost undying love. He even took punches and jibes, ridicule, and belittlement to win her. Most of the guy were jealous and bitter because they could not compete with him so he became their “punching bag”

NO SURPRIZE- He did win her heart. She recognized her own determination for love in him. Most though and still think it was for the money and gifts but if you were really paying attention, it was the fact that he paid attention to HER and not the guys in the house and she needed someone to care about HER.

NEW YORK
    Say what you want about her looks, her attitude, or her lifestyle; she still was a woman looking for love. She said and did what many of us really would like to say and do with the men who cross our paths. She called out the jerks, she no longer tolerated the mindgames and she learned from past mistakes

1. She no longer would just grab the ring and say yes, She wanted to REALLY make sure love was really there and not just sealing the win (Tango)
    2. She was not going for the party boy types who just want to “tap that ass” (Flav)
    3. She no longer tolerated fooling with the “leavers” If they left-LET them (Unsure)
    4. While she enjoyed the eye candy, she did not let the charm overtake her and saw the person for who and what he truly was (Buddha and Chance) and that no real long lasting relationship would ever come out of it
    5. Even though she felt close to someone, she also realized that it wasn’t the right thing to do. She actually does care about what the guy’s parents feel about her and realized she would never be accepted by them. She also knew that no matter how much love she has for a man, if there is no spark, there is no future (Punk, Tango)

She approached this with far more maturity than most ANY young woman would do. Realize people, she is ONLY 26 YEARS OLD! Were we really wise enough to take the time to really think of love’s lessons at that age.

As for her persona, realize she is a young woman who is still young enough to still have her high school attitude in her and old enough to want to American Dream

It was finally laid to rest the rumor that George and Tiffany had broken up. It was reported that they are very much together and very much in love as of Yesterday and that there is NO PLANS for an ILNY3.

No mention here of It's crazy a$$? That was probably the most entertaining part of the show for me!

Entertaining as "IT" was, he was still a very disturbed mentally challenged pervert who even now is attempting to canvass for young girls for a fictional show at his house.

Yes, the real pervert is IT. His interviews wer more of him not only soliciting the intervewer but actually being rather graphic and downright vulger in his pursuit. So far no female interviewer have had a successful interview with IT. He now is soliciting 17 year old girls for a casting call for his "new reality show" although in the same blog, he admits he has no concept and no sponsors and basically it is all in his head

I have only seen tao people like him in my lifetime. One unfortunately is a cousin and the other is in an aquaintence who is now in an institution.

FORT Fogey

Made Boxer, I mostly agree with your opinions about the show and New York. Very well said.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345