+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I love NY2 Reunion Show Discussion 1/6/08

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

Re: I love NY2 Reunion Show Discussion 1/6/08

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2744251;
    With all this fakeness an silinness Buddda was the weakiest of the bunch.

He continued with his "real man" schtick and he was absolutely pathetic.

As for Punk... They were showing his introduction where he said he graduated from Harvard law school and was working as a lawyer at the biggest law firm...

Somehow I doubt it.. the job I mean.. If I was his superior and saw him at the reunion in this ridiculous red jacket with a big star on the sleeve... I wouldn't want this kind of publicity ..So I think his job story is a big balooney..

Pathetic as well..

The reunion was eh... I believe that NY told the truth that she chose TM because "he fits her lifestyle". Translation: he has a lot of money.

Love? Not a chance.

Punk quit the law firm a long time ago, he volunteers with Jesse Jackson's Push Coalition Free Legal Aid and is pursuing a career in entertainment.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Mr. Wise's problem with Tailor Made? I missed that part of the show last night and I can't remember from the show what happened. Thanks!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2744515;
    Can someone give me a quick rundown on Mr. Wise's problem with Tailor Made? I missed that part of the show last night and I can't remember from the show what happened. Thanks!
    Wise confronted TM while TMN was on the phone and when he got up in TM's face, showering TM with spittle, TM halked a luger and spat back which set Wise off in a fit of rage, promising he would get him at the reunion show.

Sister Patterson and the boy toy actually made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. When did she and Tiffany's father separate? I know we've heard rumors but nothing concrete as to what happened.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought the reunion was good last night, Vh1 knows how to bring them together and ensure something crazy is going to happen. I'm still shocked at Wise's "flying" through the air at TM. Seriously, how did he do that? I'm not convinced this is the last of NY, whether it be another I Love NY or NY & TM, we're getting married.

It also seemed like the showed an awful lot of the Entertainer and his family, maybe getting them ready for their own show? The whole living in the basement and not doing anything while he works on his "music" seems pretty funny. Anyway, it was a pretty good reunion.

FORT Fogey

i completely forgot about that.

Nice to know buddha is still a jerk. i wonder how many girls will put up with him.

FORT Newbie

A show about The Entertainer trying to move out of his parents' house would be hilarious.

Aw the Muppet Ms NY finally found someone crazy enough to want her and all of her bought parts(hair,chest,etc) A true match made in hell.

I liked the reunion show. I'm glad there wasn't too much over the top clowning going on. I was hoping it wouldn't be! I'm not quite sure how Mr. Wise got past all the security etc for TM either. Was it even him - All I saw was tennis shoes . I have never even seen the dude that got into with Buddha. He must have been curb kicked very early in the show.
    Even though NY is way over the top when I see her on interviews and things of that nature she appears to be very personable and I liked how she interacted with Buddha and Punk at the end..like forget the show and all that and talk me and you. That was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind a NY and TM couple show.
    Umm I'd take Buddha LOL

FORT Fogey

did they address the "pretty" issue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast