+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/17 show discussion "Spoilers"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 12/17 show discussion "Spoilers"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2731195;
    Right -- if he's a good "wife," he'll approach her with something he wants, but make her think it's her idea.
    So THAT'S why we always ending up doing what she wants.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

Can it truly be.....a love match?? For those of us disappointed by Brad the Bachelor ....can it be that NY and Tailor Made are a match?? Is this the love story we were waiting for??

I guess stranger things happen?? I must say that NY has grown on me, besides the fact she is darn funny <grin>. I loved it when she was afraid of the big bird and then NY on horseback is a treasure...

NY and Tailor made?? One thing that DOES impress me is that they seem to be the ONLY "tv couple" to defy producers and refuse to wait for the show to air before being together. I have ALWAYS thought the way these shows work dooms the couple to failure...a short tv-glamour romance among many rivals, then months of silence ??

Living together 6 months in defiance of the show rules does say something about them I am looking forward to the reunion.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2731209;
    Can it truly be.....a love match??
    Living together 6 months in defiance of the show rules does say something about them I am looking forward to the reunion.

yeah, but so does jumping into a living together situation after only weeks of knowing one another. what works for everyone is of course different.......but that was a little fast. of course rushing into a relationship COULD be one way to try to push away feelings that you have for someone else. but hey........only she really knows (i hope)

Good for them. Hope NY is happy and they found love. TM did seem to be taken with her from the start so good for him. Would love to see them get a VH1 show, how funny, the wedding would be over the top...

Waiting for the reunion...til then will check out the VH1 clips.

FORT Fan

Spoiler alert....

People mag is saying what they will announce on the reunion show...
    I don't know how to post a hidden spoiler, but since this is a spoiler thread,
    just let me post the link :
    I Love New York star engaged to Tailor Made - Fall TV Watch

and yes, I think a wedding and a "honeymooners" show, complete with Sister Patterson could be a hoot

The real Bachelor let us down, but VHI pulled thru haha

I wonder what happened to her 24 months before she would say yes? I bet she saw the amount of money he has once she moved in and thought, I could be in love or I could be rich.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2735388;
    I wonder what happened to her 24 months before she would say yes? I bet she saw the amount of money he has once she moved in and thought, I could be in love or I could be rich.
    Which brings the question I STILL can't get the answer to..

What in the world is "fashion planner" and how can I be one?

FORT Fan

HaHa Justafan...from what I gather, a "planner" is the one who decides how many of each design to make to sell, has to be very UP on fashion, in touch with buyers etc. Can also work with the designer to decide what they "need" to be able to sell....sort of a cross between business and fashion??

I think a lot of the clothes are for runway ONLY...but the planner decides what will sell in the real world...also decides what to promote,feature etc. Since a lot of the fashion houses make money from other branded stuff, he may work at developing that, always keeping it "true" to the designer.
    He doesn't do the designs but he has to have great fashion sense to know what the designer should promote.

I do think that TM had great fashion sense, the stuff he picked for New York was beautiful, that green dress was the best thing she has ever worn.

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2743836;
    HaHa Justafan...from what I gather, a "planner" is the one who decides how many of each design to make to sell, has to be very UP on fashion, in touch with buyers etc. Can also work with the designer to decide what they "need" to be able to sell....sort of a cross between business and fashion??

I think a lot of the clothes are for runway ONLY...but the planner decides what will sell in the real world...also decides what to promote,feature etc. Since a lot of the fashion houses make money from other branded stuff, he may work at developing that, always keeping it "true" to the designer.
    He doesn't do the designs but he has to have great fashion sense to know what the designer should promote.

I do think that TM had great fashion sense, the stuff he picked for New York was beautiful, that green dress was the best thing she has ever worn.
    In other words, he's a fashion merchandiser.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2744427;
    In other words, he's a fashion merchandiser.
    Sort of : but for ONE designer. He has to figure out which of the clothes they design will actually sell....if he guesses right I imagine he makes a huge bonus.

He has to figure where to market a designer,oversee work with stores, figure how many of each piece of clothing to manufacture....I think he has to combine business with really good fashion sense which he seems to have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456