+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 show discussion "Spoilers"

Re: 12/17 show discussion "Spoilers"

VH1 has some good extra clips from the finale which give a little more insight as to NY and Tailor Made's relationship/chemistry. I can see how it's possible she picked him for more than the reason that he was the lesser of two evils. They seem to have some chemistry. She also says that Tailor Made is (pardon the vulgarity, but I'm quoting from the horse's mouth, so to speak) "hung like a f-ing racehorse" and "wore her beep a$$ out."

There's also a clip of her telling Buddha during their 24-hour date that he can't spend the night because Tailor Made gave an ultimatium that if Buddha spent the night TM would walk. Buddha said he figured at that point Tailor Made would be chosen. I wonder if Tailor Made actually gave an ultimatium cuz I can't picture him daring to do that. More likely, NY didn't want Buddha to spend the night and used TM as an excuse, meaning she was probably planning to pick TM for awhile but dragged Buddha along for the drama instead of the other way around (picking Buddha in advance but dragging TM along for the drama). Anyhow check out the clips. Obvious she hooked up with TM. Not sure about Buddha.
    Last edited by miadora; 12-18-2007 at 02:55 AM.

My little secret I was holding until now is that some folks on Blogspot actually saw NY, TM and TM's daughter together as some amusement park or such and he said they seemed like quite the couple.

She constantly states now that the man she chose is her soulmate and it's working out very well.

She was smart enough this time to not accept his proposal and wait for at least two years to be sure he's sincere.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS SNIPPET FROM VH1
    New York has found her man, and in a rare turn for Celebreality romance, she’s still with him six months later. Imagine that!

After the jump, New York talks about falling in love with Tailor Made, falling out with Buddha and penis implants. She also wants to clear the air of a little rumor you may be aware of: “I’m not pregnant. Put that in bold letters.” Yes ma’am!

They go on to show NY's finale interview and she states that they are very much in love and have be living togethers for the entire time since the finale.

FORT Fanatic

yeah i read that stuff too^^^^^^^. I still think that TM's wife's reaction was bizarre.

who knows what the reality is.............I think most "reality" shows have
    very little to do with reality. For me this show is pure entertainment. Hopefully Tiffany is happy with whatever she is doing with her life.

I'm glad she chose Tailor Made. Smart decision since Buddha was so volatile and dramatic, not that I don't think he's a nice person otherwise. TM was infatuated with her, and who knows? Maybe it'll last.

Thought all the Sister Patterson stuff was hilarious. Not as good as last year, but at least she made a decent choice, I guess.
    Last edited by Celestique; 12-18-2007 at 09:26 AM.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey

buddha didn't seem to care at all for NY

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2726364;
    Hope the guys don't beat up on Tailor Made to bad...Its sad because I truly feel he was one of only a few that were truly there for her and not to further his career in entertainment.

How does being on a basic cable dating show further your career in the entertainment business? The only person who got famous, that I can think of anyway, is Miss New York herself. Can anyone think of another person who broke into entertainment that way?

FORT Fanatic

I am betting that we will see Ezra "Buddha" on some show in the near future. He is already an actor who has been looking for acting roles for awhile.

As for TM, I am still wondering what a "Fashion Planner" is.

I also read that NY and TM are still together so maybe the reunion will be a rehash of the other guys trying to fight with TM.

I am hoping that it isn't that lame kind of show that they did before for Flav and NY.

Quote Originally Posted by timbeau;2726136;
    If they're holding off the reunion 'til the 6th, then chances are something good is going to happen. It's going to be an hour and a half too!
    I don't think the 3 week wait implies anything more than a wise programming decision. Next Monday is Christmas Eve and the following Monday is New Year's Eve. Airing the reunion on those nights would guarantee low ratings. They want to wait until nothing else is on and there are no holiday distractions to steal us reality obsessed drones away from their big numbers.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2726411;
    VH1 has some good extra clips from the finale which give a little more insight as to NY and Tailor Made's relationship/chemistry. I can see how it's possible she picked him for more than the reason that he was the lesser of two evils. They seem to have some chemistry. She also says that Tailor Made is (pardon the vulgarity, but I'm quoting from the horse's mouth, so to speak) "hung like a f-ing racehorse" and "wore her beep a$$ out."

There's also a clip of her telling Buddha during their 24-hour date that he can't spend the night because Tailor Made gave an ultimatium that if Buddha spent the night TM would walk. Buddha said he figured at that point Tailor Made would be chosen. I wonder if Tailor Made actually gave an ultimatium cuz I can't picture him daring to do that. More likely, NY didn't want Buddha to spend the night and used TM as an excuse, meaning she was probably planning to pick TM for awhile but dragged Buddha along for the drama instead of the other way around (picking Buddha in advance but dragging TM along for the drama). Anyhow check out the clips. Obvious she hooked up with TM. Not sure about Buddha.

I thinkshe liked Buddha but was just too unsure of why he was there, where as TM she knew was there for her. I am not sure if Buddha was really there for her or not..I mean the fact that in the last episode he was flirtingwith other women sure made me think about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast